The Fresher To Oracle Apps Financial Technofunctional Package

rajpplsoft

Hi all,

We are offering a complete Oracle Apps training package which will make a fresher into a Oracle Apps Financials Technofunctional candidate with 2 rigorous months of training with constant assignments and followups and scoldings. Only for dedicated students who can commit their time and learn...If you can't dedicate enough time and learn , please forget about it.

Even though the training costs $600, we are not interested in accepting everyone for the batch who is willing to pay that amount. We want only committed students. A committed and excellent trainer for only dedicated students !!

The trainer is passionate and not willing to accept any students who don't have passion to learn and practise.

The contents of the training are as follows :

1) Complete Database and SQL Concepts
2) Complete PL SQL
3) Forms
4) Reports
5) Workflow
6) XML Publisher
7) OTC Cycle
8) P2P Cycle
9) Module Overviews
10) Inbound and Outbound interfaces with APIs
11) SQL Loader and other realtime concepts

Our goal is to make a candidate from zero to hero and go to the project with confidence.

The training is online and starts on Tuesday December 22nd at 8:30 pm EST
The class timings will be all weekdays 8:30 pm - 10 pm EST (sometimes longer) and can be on weekends too based on the trainer's availability and the availability of the candidates

If you want to get an idea, the market is hot for Oracle Apps right now and we have placed over 15 candidates in the last 2 months. The billing rate is not less than $70/hr for each of the candidates we have placed. If you want to join our company, we ask for a nominal refundable deposit to ensure that you don't leave the training in middle. The deposit will be refunded back to you again.

Please call me at +918125333890 if you are interested or send me a PM so that we can communicate via email.

All the best everyone !!

Raj
[email protected]
India No : +918125333890
US No : 234-542-3945
(Call anytime..leave a voicemail if you can't reach me...I will get back to you as soon as I can !!)