For All Tebow Lovers And Haters

bonguking

[quote name='PILLABACHAPK' timestamp='1326533853' post='1301303604']

no way....as a human being he is good...
but as a qb, of all the qbs in the league he is in the last 5...
tebow gurinchi intha hype vachindi kabatti andaru tebow gurinchi chadivaaru and vadi background telsukunnaru...ade vere valla meeda kuda vachi unte valla gurinchi kuda chadivevallu ppl...appudu andaru kind la kanipistaaru ...and andariki support cheyaali...

In NFL i support based on their play anthe...outside game i dont care....naku michael vick n big ben istame...valla background i dont care asalu...
[/quote]

tebow is no mannig or no brady... but it is the media giving tebow hype... tebow is not bragging about himself

his style of play is different he is learning quick.. come this offseason he will pick the skills and will improve his passing game...

[quote name='katharnak' timestamp='1326532920' post='1301303404']
anduke say teeeeebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[/quote]

tebow ni priest avvamanu...appudu i'll say tebow :police: :police: ..i'll be a big fan of tebow

[quote name='bonguking' timestamp='1326534235' post='1301303687']
tebow is no mannig or no brady... but it is the media giving tebow hype... tebow is not bragging about himself

his style of play is different he is learning quick.. come this offseason he will pick the skills and will improve his passing game...
[/quote]

ee qb aina i'm top ani cheppadu mama....
yeah he will pick...i didnt tell he cant or he dont....what i'm telling is theres no point being tebow fan by seeing his out of game acts (according to me)....

i dont mind if he becomes superior than brady also.....but i said my point..

[quote name='PILLABACHAPK' timestamp='1326534363' post='1301303711']
yeah he will pick...i didnt tell he cant or he dont....what i'm telling is theres no point being tebow fan by seeing his out of game acts (according to me)....

[/quote]

U AP anti tebow fans president :police: :police:

[quote name='Texans' timestamp='1326534517' post='1301303735']

U AP anti tebow fans president :police:
[/quote]

in point of nfl, AP kaadu world avvamanna authaa :police:

[quote name='PILLABACHAPK' timestamp='1326534363' post='1301303711']

[/quote]

i see what you are saying,

there are so many dumb and arrogant athletes around who misuse their money and fame...

there are so many other athletes who dont even make to the roster but do a lot of good things...one of them is tebow... i would rather support and avg athlete who is a good human being(the 49ers TE or tebow or desean jacksen etc) rather than a good athlete who is a horrible person(like vick,... me being a dog lover i will shoot that bastard if i can)

[quote name='bonguking' timestamp='1326534840' post='1301303785']
i see what you are saying,

there are so many dumb and arrogant athletes around who misuse their money and fame...

there are so many other athletes who dont even make to the roster but do a lot of good things...one of them is tebow... i would rather support and avg athlete who is a good human being(the 49ers TE or tebow or desean jacksen etc) rather than a good athlete who is a horrible person(like vick,... me being a dog lover i will shoot that bastard if i can)
[/quote]

hmm...good point...according to me, i see both as different....i want him to perform extremely well when he is the game..and out of the game i dont care whether he is hanged or shot..... i dont mix both...thats it