Db2 Dba Needed In Mn.....$33/hr On W2 Opt Only..!

Pratikbang2007

Hello Everyone,
Let me know if anyone is interested for this position. Email your resumes at [email protected] or call me at 201-844-2779.

Dear Partners,
Please let me know if you have anyone for the below position.

[size="2"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Job Title : DB2 DBA
Duration : 6 months
Rate : [b]$33/hr on W2[/b]
Relevant Exp : 6-7yrs Experience[/font][/size]

[size="2"][font="Palatino Linotype"][u]Job Description :[/u] Looking for an experienced resource with the knowledge of IDMS & DB2, and has experience in the conversion project. Scope would be for assisting in any performance tuning arising out of the completed project (Conversion of IDMS to DB2).[/font][/size]
[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]Technical Administrator, Administers the servers, network, or application that is being supported. Manages the SLA for the specific area[/size][/font]
[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]Documents RCAs, manages the work load among the team, reporting, Operational Activities, responsible to support the team during crisis, process improvements, process documentation, Share and Implement Best practices and lessons learnt with other projects[/size][/font]
[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]Ensure process compliance and seamless/effective communication from the team to achieve customer satisfaction[/size][/font]