Virtual World Kompa Munchina Stroy

k2s

Took from indusL forum...

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]we have been married for twenty years - my husband works abroad (age 45yrs) - i live (age 45yrs) in chennai with my 2 daughters one in 3rd [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]year college (age 20 yrs) and other in 10th std (age 15 yrs) - i know my husband was active in facebook with lots of friends - sometimes i[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]visit his wall - since i did not paid much interest or attention - my visits are not regular and with long intervals - recently i have seen him [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]sending VIRTUAL flowers, VIRTUAL kisses, VIRTUAL hugs to female friends - this made me little bit nervous and upset - ours is a love [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]marriage - ofcourse we exchanged these things during those lovely days before marriage - after marriage i thought we are one and there is [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]no need for self appraisals - with utmost curiosity, i started searching his activities in the VIRTUAL world - he had been here since 3 yrs when [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]we left him abroad - which he never discussed or disclosed to me - he had developed very friendly his MAYA network through his poems in[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]tamil - his unconditional love for his VIRTUAL friends were net full - he was there for them every moment 24/7 - thanking them for giving him a [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]comfort feeling to chat with them - even calling them at times - more digging up made me so upset and ofcourse anger bursting - since i live [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]here with children without any support - doing all home and outside work - i really had no time to send my VIRTUAL feelings to him - i thought [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TRUE LOVE is understood between us and not by these VIRTUAL things - whenever i felt low i really wanted to call him - but thinking that he [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]will be at work - i don't call him much - whenever he calls us - like a nursery children - we tell everything to him whatever has happened after [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]his previous call - i never knew that he was so plunged into the VIRTUAL world - and his exchange of feelings with other women really made [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]me crazy - when i said i was upset - he replied that to avoid our seperation and lonliness he time passes with these forum threads and chats - [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]i was convinced at first - here i want to mention about his frequent visits to chennai - sometimes they are very short - say for eample 4 days - i [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]used to scold him for that - since i thought he is wasting money simply with tickets and bringing costly presents for us - ofcourse we also loved [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]the presents - i insisted several times that we have to prioratize our financial commitments - since we to repay our loans - to save for the [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]childrens higher studies - and the daughters are growing up - also gulf jobs are any time a threat - so save as much as possible and come [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]back - i then convince myself since only money is not all in life - and ofcourse we were also longing to see him and missed him very much - [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]everytime when he comes - it was a surprise visit for us - if there are any holidays/festivals coming up we try to call him - if he doesn't pickup [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]or the mobile switched off - then we were sure that he is flying - and the whole night i wake up to hear the calling bell sound early in the [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]morning and hug him - thats how i express my love - but reading more of his posts confirms that he meet up with some of his VIRTUAL friends [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]whenever he visits us in chennai - now agrees that he used to meet them in the past - present them with gifts - and what else? - so he made [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]visits to meet his VIRTUAL friends personaly and privately and not to see me or the children -
i couldn't believe that he could do this to us and i am still alive - i don't want to commit suicide since my children need a mother - now the[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]VIRTUAL relationship had taken over the REAL relationship - so this is what technology is[/font][/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='bangarubullodu' timestamp='1328174401' post='1301370124']
online badhithula sankshema pathakam pettalemo inka [img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/58.gif?1290015639[/img]
[/quote]
[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1328180117' post='1301370138']
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/brahmam_style2.gif?1290061084[/img]
[/quote][url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/user/20448-vuvuzela/"][img]http://www.andhrafriends.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-20448.png[/img][/url]