Aishwarya And Susmitha Vs Manmohan And Apj Kalam

professor

Aishwarya and Susmitha VS Manmohan and APJ Kalam

In 1994 Aishwarya Rai and Susmitha sen won Miss World and Miss Universe respectively.
To my observation that is when there is/was a big transformation for lives of women and from then onwards women looked much stronger and responsible.
It in fact changed the face of the women.
... Even though still in rural sector and certain parts of India there is not much of improvement but I am confident in next 10 to 15 Yrs things will improve
Similarly
The best political Resume in the world belongs to Dr.Monmhan Singh is our PM and Bharata Ratna holder and India’s the best scientist is president of India (APJ Abdul Kalam) ,
I personally dreamt a lot that Indian politics will change
but what happened ?
Even Manmohan Singh ji could not help Kalam ji become President for 2nd term. More over we have seen worst scams like PASSPORT Scam, Stamp paper scam, 2g spectrum ,money shown in Parliament and many more etc.

[quote name='professor' timestamp='1328046526' post='1301364291']
Aishwarya and Susmitha VS Manmohan and APJ Kalam

In 1994 Aishwarya Rai and Susmitha sen won Miss World and Miss Universe respectively.
To my observation that is when there is/was a big transformation for lives of women and from then onwards women looked much stronger and responsible.
It in fact changed the face of the women.
... Even though still in rural sector and certain parts of India there is not much of improvement but I am confident in next 10 to 15 Yrs things will improve
Similarly
The best political Resume in the world belongs to Dr.Monmhan Singh is our PM and Bharata Ratna holder and India’s the best scientist is president of India (APJ Abdul Kalam) ,
I personally dreamt a lot that Indian politics will change
but what happened ?
Even Manmohan Singh ji could not help Kalam ji become President for 2nd term. More over we have seen worst scams like PASSPORT Scam, Stamp paper scam, 2g spectrum ,money shown in Parliament and many more etc.
[/quote]

@gr33d @gr33d @gr33d

Neelo naaku oka JP kana badutunnadu vayya
GP
keep it up