Need Accommodation In Mclean, Va

appalraju

Hello Friends,

I got a project in McLean, VA and the start date is Monday, Feb 6th. I am currently looking for accomodation close to that place. Please let me know if you have any accomodation available. Please send me your contact details so that I can reach out to you quickly.

Thank You.

nenu mclean lo internship chesanu so nenu herndon lo unde danini.....mclean konchem expensive untundi.... chalaa mandi indians Herndon lo untaru..... adi mclean nundi okka 20mins drive untadi....

[quote name='pinky123' timestamp='1328064660' post='1301365782']
nenu mclean lo internship chesanu so nenu herndon lo[b] unde danini[/b].....mclean konchem expensive untundi.... chalaa mandi indians Herndon lo untaru..... adi mclean nundi okka 20mins drive untadi....
[/quote]

r u girl?

[quote name='appalraju' timestamp='1328062978' post='1301365730']
Hello Friends,

I got a project in McLean, VA and the start date is Monday, Feb 6th. I am currently looking for accomodation close to that place. Please let me know if you have any accomodation available. Please send me your contact details so that I can reach out to you quickly.

Thank You.
[/quote]

car unda?

[quote name='AllizWell' timestamp='1328064732' post='1301365786']

r u girl?
[/quote]

nee prejext situation ki nuvvu adgalsina question R U GIRL ani kadu vayya can you help ani [img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_cda1OvVtS20/THBZoLJ-OYI/AAAAAAAABe8/KNpoqlCWfBM/Ali-Scold.gif[/img]