Is This Called A Life..!

I hate caste......

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif !important][size=3]

[indent]Hi

I had a fight with my husband last night. My husband is a very good man, [color=#009900 !important][u]family[/u][/color] focused and very responsible. However, he is absolutely blind about his parents. He recently gave them 25,000 USD (10 lakhs) for some [color=#009900 !important][u]property investment[/u][/color]. He feels that helping his parents and doing this for them is his duty. He has sent them money earlier as well to help for sister's marriage etc.

Yesterday, when we were speaking with his mom she mentioned they would need 5 more lakhs and she also keeps discussing an option to send some monthly amount to them. I really lost my cool when she said that - we are in a tough financial spot, I don't have [color=#009900 !important][u]a job[/u][/color], got laid off. We haven't bought a home. In our banks in USA, we are [color=#009900 !important][u]in debt[/u][/color] around $6000. And my husband doesn't say anything. He agreed to send them $1000 more. I know its not a huge amount but we gave them 10 lakhs in Dec 2011. We don't have a single penny of [color=#009900 !important][u]savings for[/u][/color] our children's college.

I got very upset last night and told my DH that I'm done with this situation, I want to save what I earn and keep a fund for our own home and children. He doesn't say anything to anything, he's always quiet. Not a single word. I told him that he broke my heart and did not fullfill the promises he made to me when we got married. I know helping out parents is considered a very positive deed. But what about us. Part of the money that he sends is also mine and I always stand by him on his decisions. But now its bothering me and I have told him many times.

Another problem we have is that there's no love or romance in our marriage whatsoever. He never compliments me or notices or takes me out or gives me a card or anything. I ask him many times if he likes me, loves me. And its his trademark silence. Our marriage is all about bills, kids and household chores.

I wonder if this is what life is, don't I deserve to be loved? I'm losing confidence in myself and beginning to feel suicidal. The only thing good in my life is my children. I love spending time with them and they just pick me up[color=#009900 !important][u]instantly[/u][/color]. They are my only reason to live.[/indent][/size][/font][/color]

appudappudu anipisthadi konthamandi parents kuda mare......ekkuva expect chestharu valla kids nunche ane.........

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psycopk

• k2s

• tom bhayya

• I hate caste......

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Biaatch...YES THAT IS CALLED LIFE...LIVE WITH IT...I RESPECT UR HUSBAND ...HE IS BEING PATIENT by being SILENT..THANK HIM..if it were me...ONE WORD..and that WOULD HAVE BEEN UR LAST...BIATCH!

[quote name='Yodhudu' timestamp='1328131982' post='1301368118']
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif !important]

[size=3][indent]Hi

I had a fight with my husband last night. My husband is a very good man, [color=#009900 !important][u]family[/u][/size] focused and very responsible. However, he is absolutely blind about his parents. He recently gave them 25,000 USD (10 lakhs) for some [color=#009900 !important][u]property investment[/u][/color]. He feels that helping his parents and doing this for them is his duty. He has sent them money earlier as well to help for sister's marriage etc.

Yesterday, when we were speaking with his mom she mentioned they would need 5 more lakhs and she also keeps discussing an option to send some monthly amount to them. I really lost my cool when she said that - we are in a tough financial spot, I don't have [color=#009900 !important][u]a job[/u][/color], got laid off. We haven't bought a home. In our banks in USA, we are [color=#009900 !important][u]in debt[/u][/color] around $6000. And my husband doesn't say anything. He agreed to send them $1000 more. I know its not a huge amount but we gave them 10 lakhs in Dec 2011. We don't have a single penny of [color=#009900 !important][u]savings for[/u][/color] our children's college.

I got very upset last night and told my DH that I'm done with this situation, I want to save what I earn and keep a fund for our own home and children. He doesn't say anything to anything, he's always quiet. Not a single word. I told him that he broke my heart and did not fullfill the promises he made to me when we got married. I know helping out parents is considered a very positive deed. But what about us. Part of the money that he sends is also mine and I always stand by him on his decisions. But now its bothering me and I have told him many times.

Another problem we have is that there's no love or romance in our marriage whatsoever. He never compliments me or notices or takes me out or gives me a card or anything. I ask him many times if he likes me, loves me. And its his trademark silence. Our marriage is all about bills, kids and household chores.

I wonder if this is what life is, don't I deserve to be loved? I'm losing confidence in myself and beginning to feel suicidal. The only thing good in my life is my children. I love spending time with them and they just pick me up[color=#009900 !important][u]instantly[/u][/color]. They are my only reason to live.[/indent][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#b22222]appudappudu anipisthadi konthamandi parents kuda mare......ekkuva expect chestharu valla kids nunche ane......[/color]...
[/quote]nee bongu.. raa.....nee bongu....... parents expect cheyyaka pothey inka every setharu vay

aavida ki paisalu ivvatam kudaraka potey thana paisalu ivavnu ani seppaley....... valla Hubby money ichukuntey ichukoo anali....after all house maintenance is done...

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1328132330' post='1301368134']
akkada unnadi oke oka problem " no love or romance in our life" adi lekane ivi ani kanipistunai… yoududhu.. come on you can give her some hope..
[/quote]chaaaaaaa........
ee roju endo.......maa piscop maayaaa.....full josh lo unnadu...

akkada unnadi oke oka problem " no love or romance in our life" adi lekane ivi ani kanipistunai… yoududhu.. come on you can give her some hope..
[/quote]
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/i73369_ththbrahmi106.gif?1290172759[/img][img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/i73369_ththbrahmi106.gif?1290172759[/img]

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1328132324' post='1301368132']
Hey Biaatch...YES THAT IS CALLED LIFE...LIVE WITH IT...I RESPECT UR HUSBAND ...HE IS BEING PATIENT by being SILENT..THANK HIM..if it were me...ONE WORD..and that WOULD HAVE BEEN UR LAST...BIATCH!
[/quote]

aavida adigina dantla tappem undi vayya ?? antha raise aythunnav ??

koncham paisal iyyatam lo tappu ledu oka talli ga tana pillalaki konni undali ani anukotam lo tappendi ??

dec 2011 la 10 lakhs isthe malla idi jan bhi kadu appude inko 5 lakhs em chesukoniki ??

mogudu premga chusukuntaledu ante it came out from so many other frustrations where in she is asking

for some comfort andulo tappu naakem kanipistalede. ye oka married aunty expecting love from her husband

antha tappa ? this is too bad too worst

atleast in this case i stand with her and i pity her for her situation.

[/quote]

oka rakam ga psyco baa kuda correct ga seppadu YE sukham lekapoye sariki anni dull ga ne kanipisthunnai pillal toh etlago happy ga ne undi koncham varaku mogudu kuda koncham sukham isthe she wont crib i guess.

uncle koncham idi vaadandi [img]http://www.herbalcureindia.com/images/sparkroyalcapsule.jpg[/img]

[quote name='charygaru' timestamp='1328132873' post='1301368160']

aavida adigina dantla tappem undi vayya ?? antha raise aythunnav ??

koncham paisal iyyatam lo tappu ledu oka talli ga tana pillalaki konni undali ani anukotam lo tappendi ??

dec 2011 la 10 lakhs isthe malla idi jan bhi kadu appude inko 5 lakhs em chesukoniki ??

mogudu premga chusukuntaledu ante it came out from so many other frustrations where in she is asking

for some comfort andulo tappu naakem kanipistalede. ye oka married aunty expecting love from her husband

antha tappa ? this is too bad too worst

atleast in this case i stand with her and i pity her for her situation.
[/quote]

Agreed chari bhayya......parents ki kuda ekkuva avasaram ledhu kada......just kontha amount living ki vunte chalu kada.......already iddarlo okriki job laid off ata......alanti situations lo intiki ela pampagaladu.......literal ga cheppalantey.......nenu personal ga chusina konni incidents lo ..abroad lo work chesthunna son ni oka Atm me
machine laga chudadam modalettaru

Parents account veere, naa family account veere anna roju itnati godavalu istayi emo!!!

Any way, valla parents ki aa money toti em avasaramo cheppaledu... Vallu adigina amount ayite chaala undi!!

no comment with insufficient knowledge kaani, tappu both sides undocchu!!! Infact paina story la tappu parents dee anukunta unless it is an issue with their health or their other children!!

ikkada manam oka point miss chestunam.. tanu 10lacks pampinchindi property investment ki.. it will be his in the long term... there is no point in arguing about that..

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1328133496' post='1301368212']
ikkada manam oka point miss chestunam.. tanu 10lacks pampinchindi property investment ki.. it will be his in the long term... there is no point in arguing about that..
[/quote]

Ikkada tensions toti akkada properties la invest cheyyadam anta avasaram ledu emo!!!

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1328133496' post='1301368212']
[/quote]
[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1328133546' post='1301368215']
inka sister marriage antava… meeru US lo unte mee akka/chelli pelli meeru cheyara?? valla parents ki enta avasaram unte kodukuni adigaro emo…
[/quote]
conclude cheyu baa.. bullet points endhuku...

[quote name='subba rav' timestamp='1328133591' post='1301368217']
Ikkada tensions toti akkada properties la invest cheyyadam anta avasaram ledu emo!!!
[/quote] india lo manchi investment undi ante.. ikkada loan teeskoni mari invest chese vallani chusa nenu…