H1B Stamping Suggestion Pls

fafafan

friends.. koncham suggestion kavali regarding H1 stamping.. here is the case..

I am in US since Oct 2007 on L1B Visa till Dec 2011 I got H1B approved with COS in Dec2011 and started working to the H1 employer ( consulting company ). I have another implementation partner between my employer and client. I am planning to go to India this year.
1) I got my first pay slip from H1 employer in Jan2012 as he pays me once a month and December pay was given in Jan2012, but I got my payslip from L1 employer for Dec2011. Will that be any issue when I go for stamping. I am planning to goto stamping sometime in June / july. Also I have got W2 for 2011 only from L1 employer as H1 employer didnt pay me in Dec2011.
2) Please suggest if it is advisable to go to Visa stamping in India or Canada for my case. Even though I didnt have education in US my past 5 years work experience is in US.

maa client and middle vendor are ready to give me any letters that may be required.

Really appreciate your help!!

Thanks

be prepared for everything. You may get the visa on the same day or you may have to wait for 4 months even worst it may get rejected too. There are lot of people who are stuck in India waiting for their visa. I'm one of them too. If you want to know what's the case here go to www.immihelp.com or forum.murthy.com look for the 221g cases.

Thanks,
nlrreddy

yes, nlrreddy is correct. many of my friends have got stuck in india and waiting for ever.

coming to your questions....
1) I think u r good as long as the pay periods does not overlap. (I am not sure what happens if they overlap). Nee paystub meeda pay period vuntundi kada adi choodu.
2) There is a rule that the first time h1b must be in the home country. I think it applied to you as well as you came on a L1. so, you may have to go to India.

TT

I stands with TT & [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nlrreddy .[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Adding few more points, [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]*****Current client and both of your layers are ready to give full documents to you ****[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1) File your W2 as of 2011.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2) This is your first H1b you need go for India, If possible try to go for chennai for stamping , bcz if you are going stamping for hyd you need submit your documents before 2 or 3 days before your visa appointment date.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3) If you don't have any issues with your current employer Try to file your GC with him.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4) If you don't any Urgency to go India try to wait for couples of month and take all documents along with you and go for stamping in India.[/font][/color]
5) If you have remote option to work from any place you can inform your client that your going for stamping and if anything goes wrong i will work from there.
I am not sure about ur client he may or may not be accept for this.

Regards,
Shri