$50/hr.....immediate Openings........interviews Tommorrow ...pls Send

checkthis

looking for [b]configaration developer[/b]

rate: [b]$50/hr[/b]

Configuration Developers are primarily responsible for modifying the Guidewire application itself to conform to customer-specific requirements. Guidewire applications provide multiple configuration mechanisms that configuration developers make use of.

[i][b]Key activities include:[/b][/i]
• Configuring screen layouts, including creation of new screens, in XML files
• Writing business rules and other business logic in GScript (Guidewire-specific scripting
language)
• Creating form and letter templates and their supporting XML descriptor files
• Defining insurance products in the Guidewire application
• Configuring operational parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes,
regions, etc.
• Creating and managing sample data
• Managing the overall application configuration and merging it with new releases of the
Guidewire application
• Creating and modifying reports
• Resolving issues identified in testing

[i][b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b][/i]
Configuring a Guidewire application involves coding in XML and in GScript, Guidewire's scripting language (similar to JavaScript). Ideal candidates will have experience configuring Guidewire applications. Alternatively, candidates that have programming experience in the following will be considered: Experience writing XML Experience programming in JavaScript, VB, Java, C#, or similar Familiarity with SQL Ability to debug software issues Experience working as a part of an Agile development team. Experience in property insurance systems development and/or maintenance.

itis W2 possition

pls reply your resume to [b][email protected][/b]
my number is [b]847-305-4978[/b]

Configuration Developers are primarily responsible for modifying the Guidewire application itself to conform to customer-specific requirements. Guidewire applications provide multiple configuration mechanisms that configuration developers make use of.

• Writing business rules and other business logic in GScript (Guidewire-specific scripting
language)
• Configuring operational parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes,
regions, etc.
• Managing the overall application configuration and merging it with new releases of the
Guidewire application

Configuring a Guidewire application involves coding in XML and in GScript, Guidewire's scripting language (similar to JavaScript). Ideal candidates will have experience configuring Guidewire applications. Alternatively, candidates that have programming experience in the following will be considered: Experience writing XML Experience programming in JavaScript, VB, Java, C#, or similar Familiarity with SQL Ability to debug software issues Experience working as a part of an Agile development team. Experience in property insurance systems development and/or maintenance.

itis W2 possition

language)
regions, etc.
Guidewire application

itis W2 possition