Immediate Need Of 3 Candidates - Direct Placement

Ankur

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Immediate need of 3 candidates. Direct placement. On job support will be provided by one of our candidates working on the job.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]OPT/CPT candidates are welcome.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please contact ankur@sqlnsystems for more information.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Candidates will be surely placed by coming Wednesday.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ankur[/size][/font]

[quote name='Ankur' timestamp='1328751253' post='1301393098']
Job requirement is 30% of Perl scripting and 70% coordination. 100% support available on both.
[/quote]U should have mentioned that in the title..what do you mean by co ordination in the project..BA??

[quote name='Ankur' timestamp='1328751545' post='1301393112']
It will be coordination of deployment and releases. I can explain in details on the call, if you share your details on my mail.
[/quote]I am the one who take cares Marketing posts and validate in this DB. I wont encourage If the job posting and billing is not apt.

[quote name='Ankur' timestamp='1328751027' post='1301393088']
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Immediate need of 3 candidates. Direct placement. On job support will be provided by one of our candidates working on the job.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]OPT/CPT candidates are welcome.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please contact ankur@sqlnsystems for more information.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Candidates will be surely placed by coming Wednesday.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ankur[/size][/font]
[/quote]

ankur please check ur email, i have sent u my contact details
please call me