Android Application Training And Placement (Classroom Training)

sidlg

Are you looking to get into training and placement into the hottest markets now with guaranteed placement and 200% success rate you can get trained in Android development and get placed in a good fortune 500 companies.

If you don't trust us you can research online for mobile developers market on dice and careers builders.

So don't hesitate and call me to get more details to learn android you need some java and a lot of enthusiasm and you can make your own applications and games.

Our trainer is a fanatic mobile developer and is very enthusiastic about training because he gets new ideas from different people and new creative thinking can lead to better opportunities.

If you are a student with a Bachelors or Masters degree with a OPT/CPT you are welcome to apply. Other can also apply GC/Citizen/EAD

We provide all basic facilities like accommodation, grocery during your stay for training and placement.

We provide travel relocation for the training and between projects.

I am Siddharth I can give you a technical overview of what we cover and what we can acheive if you come join us.

Siddharth
[email protected]

Reference can be provided on request

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='sidlg' timestamp='1329858192' post='1301437455']
Are you looking to get into training and placement into the hottest markets now with guaranteed placement and 200% success rate you can get trained in Android development and get placed in a good fortune 500 companies.

If you don't trust us you can research online for mobile developers market on dice and careers builders.

So don't hesitate and call me to get more details to learn android you need some java and a lot of enthusiasm and you can make your own applications and games.

Our trainer is a fanatic mobile developer and is very enthusiastic about training because he gets new ideas from different people and new creative thinking can lead to better opportunities.

If you are a student with a Bachelors or Masters degree with a OPT/CPT you are welcome to apply. Other can also apply GC/Citizen/EAD

We provide all basic facilities like accommodation, grocery during your stay for training and placement.

We provide travel relocation for the training and between projects.

I am Siddharth I can give you a technical overview of what we cover and what we can acheive if you come join us.

Siddharth
[email protected]

Reference can be provided on request
[/quote]