Sr Software Enigneer / Senior Software Developer Direct Client Rek

anirudh1

[color=#282828][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][b]Hello Folks,[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][b]I hope your doing well today. Here you go we the Below Requirement If any one interested with the position let me know you can send your updated resumes to my mail id[color=#0000CD][size=5][email protected][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b][i]Position Title: Senior Software Engineer / Senior Software Developer[/i]
[i]Effective Date: Immediate[/i]
[i]Office Location: Charlotte, North Carolina[/i]
[i]Duration :6 + Months[/i]
[i]Rate : $45/Hr on C2C.[/i]
[color=#1F497D]No. Of Positions : 5[/color]

[i]Position Description:[/i]
[i]Senior Software Engineer – Senior Software Developer[/i]
The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled software engineers who have designed and developed a range of proprietary and cutting-edge applications in the ecommerce space. Projects will include new applications development and enhancements to our existing platform using only the newest software tools.

This Senior IT professional will work with engineers, end users and management to help define and understand project specifications/requirements so strong analysis and communication skills are a must.
Candidate must be able to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment and be able to deliver on deadlines.
This high visibility position offers spectacular growth potential for the right person.

[i]Key Responsibilities and Duties:[/i]
As a core member and key contributor within the company’s Information Technology Team, this Software Engineer’s principal responsibilities and duties include:

ü Development, enhancement and maintenance of the Company’s existing proprietary suite of eCommerce software applications.
ü Analysis, design, development and testing of new multi-tier business applications uniting user presentation interfaces, business logic, and data access into flexible and robust software systems.
ü Design, development, and implementation of integration architectures between internal applications and external B2B partners.

[i]Required skills:[/i]
 7 - 10 years IT development experience creating business software applications utilizing waterfall or iterative software development methodologies.
 Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
 Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and operate independently.
 Proficiency in: VB.Net (3.5/4.0), C#, WPF, MSMQ, Winforms, SQL 2008, Web services, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (desired), Crystal Reports
 Microsoft Certifications is a definite plus
 Bachelor degree (Computer Science preferred) backed up with a broad range of practical hands-on experience in a variety of disciplines.[/b][/size][/font]

[size=5][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]For more information you can reach me at 972-734-5299

Thanks and Regards,
----------------------------
Anirudh.[/font][/size]