Need Senior .net/silverlight Developer........

rakiraki

Hi Friends,

We have very urgent requirement for senior .net developer. If anyone interested you can reach me on 214-774-2178. Or mail your updated resumes to [email protected] the following is the requirement:

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b][i][color=#1A1F1F][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Senior .NET/Silverlight Developer
Livonia, MI
3-6 months (Plus Extensions)[/size][/font][/color][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]$58/hr[color=#1A1F1F]. (All-Inclusive)
Starts April 2[sup]nd[/sup] 2012[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#1A1F1F][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#1A1F1F][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]I need a Senior level .NET/Silverlight Developer with in depth understanding of Lambda Expressions, MVVM Model View ViewModel. Experience with .NET, Silverlight, WCF RIA, and XAML. Familiar with NHibernate and Fluent NHibernate, and familiar with Oracle, MS Expression Blend. Exposure to DevExpress Suite of tools. This person will be Assisting/leading in estimating development for work plan.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b][color=#1A1F1F][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Client requires a skype interview. Candidate must have at least 8 years of Microsoft development experience.[/size][/font][/color][/b][/size][/font][/color]

Regards,
Rahul