Question: Employers Please Answer This Questions-

bujjulu

Please answer this question will be useful for betterment of Employers in ethical business

1)
When a small business employer will convince candidates and look a job for them with his paid resources, vendors lure them(candidates recently we has this situation, candidate was genuine but force was in peaks for him) to join in their company.
Ideally we are in crosss in this situation. What is the best practise to avoid this situation.
Since person who dont have job will be insecure and will say yes to vendor.

Answer me here, I will post my solution. too later.

Regards
B

if you dont join vendor there even if he forces you wont loose nothing because you have relationship with the client. If you leave your employer and jump to vendor, there are few issues

1) if you signed any contract, even if that is a bull ###### contract.. Employers will give to collections. This will ruin our credit history real bad and they will haunt us with notices, calls etc. until we pay them a ransom
2) If you signed a non-compete agreement with clause "trade secrets" your employer can stop you from Jumping to the Vendor. You will be in a serious trouble.

And again up to what extent will your employer go to retain you is highly unpredictable, but above two are unavoidable circumstances if he wants to retain you

"I faced one problem in the past and my friend did face the other problem"

Hope this helps.... "Always remember ...... if JUICE is Worth the SQUEEZE