Urgent Help About H1B

Ram Harish

koncham urgent bro... andhukey ee section lo veystunna...

[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm on H1B, Satyam is holding my H1B. Came to USA recently on a project in Cincinnati, OH.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Before coming to USA, my company has asked me to sign on offer latter which states, I cannot resign in USA and in case of resignation in USA, I need to pay 25000$ as liquidated damages. The only way I can avoid paying those charges is to go back to my home country and resign. SO if I resign now in US(as I am not liking the work in current project, it's like a torture mentally and physically), should I have to pay all those $25000 or is there a way to avoid paying such a huge amount.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]My company hasn't mentioned any time period for which I shouldn't resign. It just says I have to come back to home country when ever I want to resign. How can a company with out stating any time period ask the employee to pay for liquidated damages.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]In the offer letter, it is mentioned that in case of conflict, it has to be resolved in Virginia court.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Can some one please please help me with this situation, or if you have faced the same situation previously, please guide me, if possible give me your details, will call you.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thank you very much in advance.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1336008701' post='1301729514']
probably consult a lawyer baa... pedha company lu kadha... so pakka ga telsuko
[/quote]
@gr33d CITI#H@

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1336008701' post='1301729514']
probably consult a lawyer baa... pedha company lu kadha... so pakka ga telsuko
[/quote]

yeah, adey try cheystunnam bro... but lawyer kuda nuvvu bond break cheyyakudadhu ani cheptunnaru... :(
evaranna recent ga alaa peydda company nundi vachi maarinavaallu tagultharemo ani chustunna... :(