Help Needed--- Looking For Any Cpt Colleges Around Los Angeles...

akusharat

Hi Friends,
Meeku evarikaina LA deggarlalo unna CPT iche colleges telisthe cheppandi please. H4 paina unnanu and have to move to CPT for working, might be a sem later aina parledu.

Or inko Option entante, Go do my masters in a reputed college without any CPT and complete in 1year.
Diniki, emana manchi colleges around West Los Angeles unte chepthara please. Also if possible fee structure and chance of financial aid in college.

My option for now is .... Cal state-Northridge, but i dont know much about it.

I am towards west LA, CSU LA is like 35miles from my place. CSU pomona is very far
I heard that tuition fee is also high, not sure.

May be I am intetrested to go to college and complete in 1 year and then work on OPT after that.

Guys,

Meeku evarikaina telisthe cheppara West LA lo unna affordable colleges with good chances of getting scholarship. Like CSU Northridge, or CLU or any other accredited university.
Thank you.

I dont know if this works out or not and I do not know much about Pepperdine University. But check this out too!

And Cal State Universities do not have enough funds to provide scholarship. I seriously doubt that!