Hi Frnds. Training In Sas Clinical/ba/his

techtrainer4u

HI FRNDS.
GREETINGS OF THE HOUR. GLAD TO SEE YU ALL. HERE I AM TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES BY PROVIDING TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING.

1)SAS CLINICAL
2)BUSINESS ANALYSIS
3)HIS- HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
4) CLINICAL TRAILS & CDM

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY

Can i know the details of training and is it an online or inclass training....what about the marketing and job support....do we need to pay anything or do we need to sign a contract after or before the training?i am graduating in this august and i am searching to get in to healthcare domain bcoz my background is healthcare.so,seen ur post and want to know the details.Thank you

• Upvote 1

[quote name='Akkumm_Bakkumm' timestamp='1339970514' post='1301983422']
India nunda leka US nunda training? HIS ki openings ela untai..? Could u PM me all the details
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]HI FRND[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GREETINGS OF THE HOUR. GLAD TO SEE U. HERE I AM TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES BY PROVIDING TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1)SAS CLINICAL[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2)BUSINESS ANALYSIS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3)HIS- HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4) CLINICAL TRAILS & CDM[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Contact me on [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][b][email protected][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Plz leave your details here with your qualifications and your interests.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PLZ LET ME KNOW IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP TO YOU.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...