Ask Me, If You Have Any Opt Issues (Or) Questions (Or) Queries?

Krishna4u

[quote name='ram_ntr' timestamp='1341274212' post='1302071809']
Can we go to india on OPT during last 3 months..will there be any port of entry problems..
and also if F1 visa expires with in 3months
[/quote]

When r u planning to come back. naa frind okadu inko 1 month undi VISA annappudu vellli vachadu.

[b] [url="user/27560-ram-ntr/"]ram_ntr[/url][/b]

Posted Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Can we go to india on OPT during last 3 months..will there be any port of entry problems..
and also if F1 visa expires with in 3months

[b]Ans: [/b]You can go to India, during last 3 months of OPT or OPT ext. If your F1 visa is expired and you went to India during last 3 months of OPT, you can't come back. make sure you traveled back when u r visa is still valid, at any time in OPT. You went to India after applying you OPT ext, you can come back with your 1st year of OPT card, which will be still valid. You can come back upto one day before your VISA expires, while you are in OPT or while doing studies.

[b] [url="user/27560-ram-ntr/"]am_ntr[/url][/b]

Posted Yesterday, 06:18 PM
I am planning to go in Jan or Feb and My F1 expires in may and opt in jun

[b]Ans:[/b] You can go to India and come back before your F1 visa expires. When you go to India after applying your OPT and approved, while return make sure you have a OPT card when your arrival timings is on OPT dates, If not, no need of carrying the OPT card.