H1B Available Dates In Vancouver

abc1234

Buddy....nako chinna doubt..
Naku ma client letter..ivvadanta
Supporting docs ma Prime vendor isthadanta....aemina problem vasthada ..client letter lekunda velithe..
Max what i can do is Ma manager business istha anandu..incase valu call chesthe cheptha anandu..

Suggest me.... &.,? vellalani undi

[quote name='rancho' timestamp='1342762184' post='1302165963']
Buddy....nako chinna doubt..
Naku ma client letter..ivvadanta
Supporting docs ma Prime vendor isthadanta....aemina problem vasthada ..client letter lekunda velithe..
Max what i can do is Ma manager business istha anandu..incase valu call chesthe cheptha anandu..

Suggest me.... &.,? vellalani undi
[/quote]

business ivvatam endi ??

max client letter techuko...em undi nuvvu akkada pani chestunnav ani ivvataniki entanta noppi...make them understand about the procedure of us non immig visa stamping...if not complain to DOL or USCIS that your client is not providing me with the supporting documents ani...they have to provide you with all the supporting documents...why fear man..go and ask them...it's no big deal for them...

[quote name='rancho' timestamp='1342764969' post='1302166205']
Business Card buddy... sorry my bad
[/quote]

oh ok, business card em help avutundi...explain him dude , it's needed as a part of visa stamping process, it's the law ani...tell him if he want you can try to provide the letter format ani..then get a client letter format...and make your work easy...

sare ee link choodu client letter format ki, neku help avutundemo choodu....[url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/315938-help/"]http://www.andhrafri...ic/315938-help/[/url]

No buddy, dont tk any chance , if he is not ready to give you letter, ask him to send an email that we will not provide the client and this person is working is working in this process so on so date and he is on vacation for one week or two weeks.
Good luck man.