Need Online Tutoring For My Project-Java- Data Grids- Dojo Toolkit

kbpneehar

Hi all,

I need JAVA help for my project starting next week.

I am trying to represent the project to the best of my abilities below:

The project deals with front end and database integration, the development environment which we use is eclipse, this application is mobile application. The program is relatively small and simple compared to other projects. There are jsp files and java files.

The project basically represents real time data for daily and hourly screens when selected for a particular hour or day. This data is obtained from a database view. This view is called and presented on the interface through a data grid. The data grid used is that of dojo toolkit. The project also has another part which is exporting the data from the database into a csv file or text file to be represented for charts or diagrams.

My tasks involve building the a launch screen which gets data from the database view which should be represented on the interface via data grid of dojo toolkit. All the sub screens which are called from this launch screen need to be built by me which are about three. In addition to this, I need to work on exporting the data from the database into a csv or a text file so that it can be accessed for desktop.

The project ends by the month of August in the last week. As far as my project manager is concerned he says this project should be simple enough to complete in the next three weeks.

I strongly believe your's is a good online community through the reviews which I heard from my friends and hence approached you guys.

Regards,
Bala