Traveling To India On Opt (Visa Expires On 31St Dec)

peddapuli

Guys,

I am working full time and planning to go to India on Nov 1st and come back on 24th Nov. I have valid OPT until July next year, but my visa is going to expire on Dec 31. Is there any risk to travel?? please suggest..
Also I have 3 options for port of entry JFK, Dallas and Chicago. Please suggest the risk free option.

Thank you

[quote name='peddapuli' timestamp='1347066785' post='1302445737']
Guys,

I am working full time and planning to go to India on Nov 1st and come back on 24th Nov. I have valid OPT until July next year, but my visa is going to expire on Dec 31. Is there any risk to travel?? please suggest..
Also I have 3 options for port of entry JFK, Dallas and Chicago. Please suggest the risk free option.

Thank you
[/quote]

My Experience:

Last year I traveled to India on a contract job on OPT and returned back on OCT 30th 2011. My visa expires on dec 7th 2011. No questions asked at port of entry

[quote name='peddapuli' timestamp='1347066785' post='1302445737']
Guys,

Thank you
[/quote]
nothing to worry, ninuu aapalaani valaki etuvanti intimation undadhu... good luck

[quote name='V r 1' timestamp='1347076393' post='1302446117']
My Experience:

Last year I traveled to India on a contract job on OPT and returned back on OCT 30th 2011. My visa expires on dec 7th 2011. No questions asked at port of entry
[/quote]

What was you port of entry???