Friendssssss, Need Suggestion

dpradeep

I am basically from pl/sql background. Recently i moved to Oracle SOA technology. I am facing hard time to understand all the xsd n xml stuff. i am planning to switch to Data warehousing(Data stage) as it is related to sql,plsql. I am in big dilemma. How the scope of Datastage would be? or shall i stay with SOA. Any working in SOA or Datastage please help me........

Thank you

bro naku telisi go to Oracle apps try to be in Oracle SOA. or go to EPIC every technology is hard try to take support.

1thing is for sure with maaterials and support indians can survive in any technology..........

data warehousing ela untundhi. maa frnds already unnaru dantlo.so support easy untundanukuntunna.Data stage ela untundhi antaaru. need more suggestions datastage vs SOA

[quote name='kalyann' timestamp='1349401576' post='1302584097']
datastage rate dobbesindi bhayya.better go with oracle apps
[/quote]
@ threadstarter here is my help

@kalyan bayya thanks bhayya.But apps ante chala time padtundhi emo training etc.Ippudu aythe nenu 2 mnths ayyindhi SOA lo join ayyi. Datastage meedha SOA better antara bayya