Free Online Demo On Vmware Vsphere And Cloud- Tonight At 9:00 Pm Est

Dascase

Hi,

Are you interested in learning the cutting edge technology? Are you interested in learning the platfrom for cloud computing? Attend this free online Demo tonight at 9:00 PM EST. This is the last demo session, before I start my next batch which is scheduled to start from Jan 2nd. Only few seats are remaining.

This is a class with 24x7 access to lab, specially with high end HP Proliant servers. Classes are handled by 14 year experienced VMware architect who has 10 years of experience with VMware products.Attending this class will make you speak as if you have worked on large enterprise environments. This is a class that starts from basisc system administration steps to very advanced ESX/Vcenter and cloud computing concepts.

If you have a passion to learn latest technology and a mind set to study for 45 days, this is the class you may want to attend. Many have taken this class and have secured job. Learn a job that can offer you more than 100K. learn a job that will give you control of the entire server platfrom. If you are looking for a shortcut to find a job, this is not the class for you

Contact [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or call/text at 609-851-9406 if you would like to receive a meeting invite for my tonights demo session.

Thanks
Cherian