What You Should Know About How To Restore Deleted Photos

Gkayla

[b]Common Problem[/b]:
[i]I accidentally deleted some very important photos from my Canon E0S 400D Digital camera without saving them anywhere else.There are many precious family photos on it!I need to [url="http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/photo/restore-deleted-photos.html"]restore deleted photos[/url] before my families knows! HELP![/i]
Format , delete,lost the precious photos is really frustrating. Well, there could be a number of reasons for photo loss. Let's find out the reasons:
* Formatting the memory card or the storage device's hard drive;
* Accidental deletion of the multimedia files;
* Pulling out the memory card while the camera is still on;
* Switching off the camera while data is being written onto a memory card;
* Error in read/write process;
* File system corruption.
When these circumstances happen to you, you may have no idea [url="http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/photo/retrieve-deleted-pictures.html"]how to retrieve deleted pictures[/url]. But don't worry. When you delete pictures (or any files) from a memory card or USB memory device the data itself isn't deleted, just the file system pointers that says where the data for those files is located. The area where the deleted picture data was stored is also now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead.
Believe it or not, third party photo recovery software like Tenorshare Photo Recovery can help you recove photos and some other files.
With this photo recovery software, you can only make a few steps to get photos back. In the following I am ready to show the step-by-step guidelines to you.
[b]Step1:[/b] Download the latest version of Tenorshare Photo Recovery software, then install and launch it in your PC correctly.
[b]Step2:[/b] Sync your memory stick with your PC.Then you will see it shows as a drive.
[b]Step3: [/b]Select the drive which your drive shows as and then click "Scan", you will find all your lost files in the lists. Meanwhile you can choose any files which are not damaged in the list to have a preview.
[b]Step4:[/b] After the automatic scanning, it's time to finish all the steps by clicking "Recover" easily to [url="http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/photo/retrieve-deleted-photos.html"]retrieve deleted photos[/url] !
[b]Note: [/b]For safety consideration, save the recovered data on the computer or other external disk instead of the memory card.