Looking Sap Hana Support, "urgent"

ravi4rani

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hello every one[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Based on my job requirements I can do the job on my own 80% of the time but now and then may I need an expert hand if I get stuck.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]So the[b] nature of the work[/b] for you would be [/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1. I may give a call to confirm something I am doing it right way[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]2. I may give you a call to ask on how to do something[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]3. I may give you call on an error and how to resolve.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]4. Ocationally I may ask you to do a small task.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]5. Rarely I may ask you be with me 1-2 hours (like deployments and some critical server down)[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Nature of the work hours[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]You may get a call from me between my work hours for a short duration(less than 30 mins)[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]You may get ac all after/before work hours for a long duration (more than an hour)[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Regards[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Raju[/size][/font]

[quote name='BasisPro' timestamp='1361282689' post='1303298632']
Hi Raju,

i can help you . send me your contact details.

Thanks
Basis Pro
[/quote]

basis pro
ante job chestunnava.....
support isthava ....endhi

• 2 weeks later...