Sql Data Base Engineer Level 3 -- Client Dc Gov (Opt Can Apply)

Optjob

Dear OPT Consultants,

I have a SQL DB Position with DC Gov it's a long term project. I am looking for a candidate with good SQL knowledge and great communication skills. If you think you have the

required skill's ,Please email me your updated profile to

Below is the job description.

[color=#000000]Short Description:[/color]
[color=#000000]Senior SQL database engineer, with experience on SQL 2005 and 2008. Must be able to troubleshoot SQL Databasea and SQL servers. Must be able to assess and implement new SQL envirnmnet. Submit candidates by 6:00PM on March 8, 2013.[/color]

[color=#000000]Complete Description:[/color]
[color=#000000]The (DBA) will responsible for providing technical support for 24x7 Microsoft SQL Server database environment. the database environment including overseeing the development and organization of the databases, assessment and implementation of new technologies. Candidate must have expereince with MS SQL Cluster/Farm. Must have excellent trouble shooiting skills in SQL 2005 and above, and windows operating systems. Must have experience in database tuning.[/color]

[color=#000000]Behavior Characteristics:[/color]
[color=#000000]Must be able to communicate with management and team members in a clear and concise manner. Must be a team player and have must be able to create detailed documentations. Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.[/color]