Cpt Related Query

vivid_technologies

My candidate is working Baltimore and my firm is in Northern Virginia area. Her school is in New York and has now told us that she needs to work within tri-state area NY/NJ/CT.
Is there a work around this scenario. If so please help.

Feel free to email to [email protected] or call 571-295-4947

due to the uscis rules u have to stay 25 miles radius ( company and u r college).other wise when u apply the opt u r getting problems,ask u r dso

other wise check http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

bro .my friend did masters in ohio but he worked in [color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]Seattle(cpt 1sem).now he got opt and workinng.its purly depends on dso in school.if they issue means u can work[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='cleveland1' timestamp='1362491821' post='1303368634']
bro .my friend did masters in ohio but he worked in [color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6]Seattle(cpt 1sem).now he got opt and workinng.its purly depends on dso in school.if they issue means u can work[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Mine is also same , My school is in indiana , consultancy : Michigan, nenu -AZ lo job opt vachindii and extension approve iyendhii no probess..