Jr .java /j2Ee Developer Positions, Urgent Requirement..............

pkonda

[b]Hi[/b]

[b]we have openings in java, please go through the job .Who can ready to work on our W2 payroll, Interested candidates, please send their resume to me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/b]

[b]reach me at 484-550-6464.[/b]

[b]location;Birmingham, AL [/b]
[b]phone hires[/b]

[b][i]Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience with Ext JS or JavaScript[/i][/b]

Requirements:[list]
[*][b]5-8 Years of Java Development[/b] in design, application development and optimization, and unit testing.
[*]Server Side programming using technologies such as [b]Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, and REST[/b]
[*]Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience with [b]Ext JS[/b] (or JavaScript)
[*]Perform web UI based performance tuning and optimization
[*]Use Web Client technologies such as HTML, XML, and CSS.
[/list]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=rgb(178,34,34)][size=4]Job Title: Jr.Java/J2EE Developer
Duration: :3 months with possible extension for 3 years[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(178,34,34)][size=4]Experience : 2-3 yrs[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(178,34,34)][size=4]for this position we need current project references[/size][/color]

Job Descreption:
QUALIFICATIONS
The Consultant must meet or exceed the following qualification requirements:
• 2+ years experience in Java Frameworks such as Struts/Tiles, Struts 2, Servlets/JSP, JPA/Hibernate
• 2+ years experience in XML, HTML and CSS
• Experience using Subversion and Maven 2
• Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
• Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
• Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
• Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
• Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b] [size=5][color=rgb(255,0,0)]IMMEDIATE SKYPE INTERVIEW AND HIRE [/color][/size][/b]

[b] [background=rgb(0,255,255)]!!Senior Java Developer w/ Eclipse [/background][background=rgb(0,255,255)]RCP[/background][background=rgb(0,255,255)] -- Memphis, TN -- 12 Months Contract !![/background]

Candidates MUST have RECENT and HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH ECLIPSE RCP!! DO NOT send me candidates without Eclipse RCP!!

Job Title: Senior Java Developer w/ Eclipse RCP
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 2

Required Skills : -
6-8 Years of real world Java Development Experience (Must be a STRONG JAVA CODER)
2+ Years of Eclipse RCP Experience (We are looking for RECENT, HANDS ON Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) plug-in experience)[/b]

Thanks
Pkonda