Java Full Time Position For Inhouse/onsite Projects.. :)

Raghuveer6219

[b]Hi every one[/b]

[b]Greetings from Technical Strategies Inc.[/b]
[b]We has the proven track record of providing the highest quality IT consulting services and solution delivery to the rapidly advancing area of information Technology. Headquartered in [/b]Chantilly[b] Virginia, we are specialized in providing[/b] Java & Identity Management Suite of Products (SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manage, CA Identity Manager, Sun Identity Manager ) for big financial clients[b]. [url="http://www.techstratinc.com/"]http://www.techstratinc.com/[/url][/b]

Currently we are in need of [b][i]Full time[/i][/b][i] [b]Java/J2EE candidates[/b][/i] who can work on [i]our [b] In-house/On-site Projects[/b][/i].

[b]Job Description : [/b][list]
[*][b]Responsible for scoping, design, implementation of software components[/b]
[*][b]Develop and customize IDM Software for clients using Java and other related technologies and build large scale robust security systems[/b]
[*][b]Ability to design and code right solutions [/b]
[*][b]Drive best practices and engineering excellence[/b]
[/list]
[b]Required Skill Set:[/b][list]
[*]Minimum of 2 years experience in software application development using Core Java and XML
[*]Knowledge in Spring, JSF and Hibernate is preferable[b]Outstanding knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals[/b]
[*]Ability to understand, and resolve complex issues
[*]Ability to communicate requirements and document work clearly.
[*]bility to work in a fast paced, demanding work environment and prioritize assigned tasks while preserving attention to detail.
[*]Interest in working in Information Security, and Identity and Access Management (IDM products)
[*]Candidate(s) need to be flexible for travel.
[*][b]Excellent Communication Skills[/b]
[/list]
[b]Education Required[/b] [b]: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related subject[/b]
Communication skills is the key!!

[b]R[/b]eferrals are highly appreciated!!

Thanks And Regards

Raghuveer M
Technical Recruiter

[i]Technical Strategies Inc., (A Certified Small Minority Owned Business)[/i]
[u][i]703-773-6219[/i][/u]
[u][i][email protected][/i][/u]

i would really [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]appreciate if any one can give me referrals ... ! :) [/color][/font]