Need Travel Companion

Sandhyarani

Hi friends,

I'm looking for a travel companion for my mom between may 3rd week to June 1st week from Hyderabad to Nashville Tennessee. She doesn't know English and she is coming for the first time to US. So,anyone please help me.

If anyone is coming to any state in US also let me know pls......

[quote name='Sandhyarani' timestamp='1365125071' post='1303546303']
Hi friends,

I'm looking for a travel companion for my mom between may 3rd week to July 1st week from Hyderabad to Nashville Tennessee. She doesn't know English and she is coming for the first time to US. So,anyone please help me.

[/quote]

Hey post this in discussion section
...u might get replies

[quote name='ReddyGaru' timestamp='1365169070' post='1303548343']
Hey post this in discussion section
...u might get replies
[/quote]
Heyyyyyyy..gud post

• 3 weeks later...

The Nike Dunk is a basketball sneaker th

The Nike Dunk is a basketball sneaker that was initial released in 1985.It has a simple style and extended heritage, but in current many years this shoe has exploded into mainstream reputation withFoot Locker Tn Nike officielle livraison gratuitenumerous colour choices and constrained edition releases offered.It will Nike Air Max 95 come in higher and reduced prime versions, and has lately grow to be an inspiration for vogue, artwork, and lifestyle.Some notable followers of the Nike Dunk air max rose incorporate Kanye West, Nas, Jay-Z, and a lot of other celebrities and musicians.The [url=http://www.airmax-90.fr/] Nike Air Max Lunar[/url] shoe was reintroduced in 1998, and rates have risen each 12 months to coincide with its popularity.The Nike Dunk was initially made for basketball, but has given that been utilized mainly as a relaxed each day shoe.Ever considering that it was reintroduced in 1998, it has been a common shoe amongst teenagers and young grown ups, specifically skateboarders.Nike even released "SB" versions of the shoe, which stands for skateboarding.These versions incorporated much more resilient material and further padded tongues.In modern many years, the Nike Dunk has turn out to be 1 of the most common air max 90 hyperfuse sneakers among sneaker collectors.At present, Nikefoot locker Air Max 90 rouge Nike officielle livraison gratuitecollaborates with a lot of artists and designers to appear out with restricted releases of the shoe.Some specific edition releases of the shoe contain the "Heineken", "New Castle", and "De La Soul" designs.Some of these shoe collectors, also identified as "sneakerheads" even line up the night time ahead of the 1st day of a new launch, to make sure that they will get a pair.Often these releases are of a hundred pairs or significantly less.Many moments they are only introduced in a single store, generating them hugely unusual and sought following.Nike Dunks are common across the world (exclusively the US, Europe, and Japan), and collectors who get their fingers on a single of these regional pairs can very easily promote them [url=http://www.airmax-90.fr/] Air Max TN[/url] for hundreds or even thousands of pounds on the web, this sort of as on [url=http://www.airmax-90.fr/] Nike Air Max 87[/url] ebay.Retail prices selection from $75-$a hundred, so there is completely an chance for business owners to earnings from this phenomenon.with the improved level of popularity of sneakers in common, on-line communities have sprung upbasket requin nike tn bleu rouge Nike officielle livraison gratuitein which folks acquire, sell, and trade footwear.Fans post photographs of the most recent releases, in addition to what shoes they are donning today.If you are interested in getting your hands on a pair, or just observing what Nike Dunks search like, just do an on the web research and you will learn a myriad of designers, retailers, and pictures.
Air Max 95 www.airmax-90.fr
Air Max Sport www.airmax-90.fr
Air Max 90 www.airmax-90.fr

[url="http://www.airmax-90.fr/"]Air Max skyline[/url]

Hi friends,

I'm looking for a travel companion for my mom between may 3rd week to July 1st week from Hyderabad to Nashville Tennessee. She doesn't know English and she is coming for the first time to US. So,anyone please help me.

[/quote]
na time baagunte ne ostha..ochedunte will tell..

Hi friends,

[/quote]

June 2nd coming back.. Emirates.. but Chennai to Dallas.. sorry.. Contact Chitti naidu.. he is coming on july 4th