Hiring Opt /cpt Students For The Following Requirements.

pkonda

Hi

I am praneetha konda from StreamIT,presently we have opening .Please go through the following information.
If you are interested please send your latest resumes to me [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

[b]we work with Direct Clients and Top tier-1 vendors.[/b]
We provide direct client interviews. [b]Salary in percentage bases[/b].
We have lot of experience in marketing,we placed so many students

REK 1

[b][i]Position: [/i][/b][i]Software Developer[/i]
[b][i]Location:[/i][/b] [i]Des Moines[/i][i], IA[/i]
[b][i]Duration: [/i][/b][i]5/15/13-8/06/13[/i]

[b]Job Desription:[/b]

ASP, XML, VB, HTML, SQL 2005 (7 years of experience required)

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________________

REK 2
[b]Position:[/b]Oracle Apps
[b]Location:[/b]Chicago, IL
[b]Duration:[/b]4 months
[b]Job Description:[/b]
Project Trilogy 4.1.1 Release- deployment of Global ERP Solution Project includes Full financials, Order Management, Supply Chain and VCP Modules on the latest release of Oracle R12.1.3.8
Environment: EBS + VCP (latest versions)
ROLE: Demantra Functional Lead

REQUIRED SKILLS:
Demantra

[b]REPSONSIBILITIES:[/b]
Demantra Lead- Work with client on Demantra solution, configuration in support of business processes, guiding client in the optimal use of the application. Working with technical team for the functional aspects of any RICEW objects. Provide testing, cutover and go-live support.
EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:

BR100 configuration document, functional specifications, status reports and design collateral.

[b]Role: Oracle DBA with SQL Server[/b]
[b]Location: McLean, VA[/b]
[b]Duration: 7 monthsOracle database administration on the Unix environment skills needed.[/b]
[b][b]SQL Server DBA skills as an additional technology experience preferred. [/b][/b]
[b]Oracle DBA experience - required [/b]
•Creation of databases in HPUX / AIX environment
•High level experience with writing Korn shell scripts
[b]•Very good understanding of how memory, CPU, Disks work on the UNIX environment [/b]
•Demonstrate experience with backups, recovery, performance tuning and optimization on oracle
•OEM, statspack, AWR experience needed
•Experience of execution plans and how to use them to optimize/improve query costs and create new indexes
•Understanding of RMAN, Data Guard
•Experience with how oracle security works
•Monitoring database performance during application performance testing and recommending database changes
[b]•Oracle export/import experience.[/b]
[b][b]•Experience backing up databases from one environment and restoring them in other database environments[/b]
[b]•Experience with upgrading oracle databases from oracle 10g to 11g [/b][/b]
[b]SQL Server experience - preferred [/b]
•Demonstrable experience with SQL Server Database design and development including creating stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
•Thorough understanding of relational database design and concepts
•Demonstrable experience of Installation, migration, upgrade and maintenance of multiple SQL Server Databases
•Demonstrable experience with backups, recovery, performance tuning and optimization
•Understanding and some working knowledge of SSIS/DTS, SSAS, SSRS and common ETL practices
•Understanding execution plans and how to use them to optimize/improve query costs and create indexes
•High level understanding of SQL Server database mirroring, replication, and log shipping
•Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2005/2008 operating system.

Thanks

Pkonda
StreamIT