Vmware Vsphere Cloud Platfrom- New Batch Starting In 10 Days

Dascase

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]One of the best class available for those who would like to learn VMware VSphere 5.1 in-depth. Many candidates who already learned /attended similar VMware courses are now re-attending this special class understand the internals of VSphere. Worth for the Money Spend !!![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a class that will teach you everything required to manage a complex VSphere environment from top to bottom. Students will get ILO (remote) access to all HP servers and can access the lab 24 x 7 for 40 days. All my candidates have found a job in less then 45 days after the course completion.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Many reference are available. Candidates who attended my class are working on ATT, Verizon, Capital One, AIG etc. Next batch starting in 10 days. This is one of the hottest IT technology in the market. Absolutely no programming skills needed. This is pure system administration. Learn the platform for cloud computing from an expert based in USA.[/font][/color][b]Contact[/b][b][size=4] [email protected] or call 609-851-9406 [/size]for more details.[/b]

[b]If your intention is to learn VMware VSphere in depth with architectural details, then this class is for you. [/b]

[b]Note: Only 5 more seats are remaining, admission is based on first come basis. The main reason for limiting the candidates for each back is to server them better and each candidate gets enough resources to practice in the lab.[/b]

Hi,

Attending Trans Signal classess will probably give you a basisc idea on what Vmware VSphere is. For a Beginner, I doubt how much it will really help.

My Classes are very technical, it gets in to the internals of Vmkernal and its architectural concepts. Above all I have a full fledged HP proliant Rack mount servers ( 10) for my students to play with. From my experience I have seen that many of the students who attend my classes in the past are now working in large enterprises, never even seen a enterprise class server before attending my course. My class will teach you, how to setup servers, configure ILO, configure RAID. You don't even find these in VMware provided course. My Class also covers Dissaster recovery solutions and replication technologies. There is a reson why my seats gets filled always and why my students are able to find jobs in good companies. Take a look at my demo or ask for references you will find out the difference.

Please note: 70% of my students for each batch comes via "word of Mouth". Many from AF attended my class and I can provide references if required. This is a unique class. I welcome students who has a passion to learn and not the guys who look for a shotcut secure a job. If your intention is to learn Vsphere from top to bottom from a person who is having 14 years of experience ( 10 years with VMware), this is the class for you.

I still suggest watching the Trans signal demos will be useful, so that, you probably will get an idea on what you are going to learn. I'm not sure, it is free or not.

If you have questions, feel free to call me at 609-851-9406 or email at [email protected]

[quote name='Dascase' timestamp='1369844145' post='1303802170']
Hi,

Attending Trans Signal classess will probably give you a basisc idea on what Vmware VSphere is. For a Beginner, I doubt how much it will really help.

My Classes are very technical, it gets in to the internals of Vmkernal and its architectural concepts. Above all I have a full fledged HP proliant Rack mount servers ( 10) for my students to play with. From my experience I have seen that many of the students who attend my classes in the past are now working in large enterprises, never even seen a enterprise class server before attending my course. My class will teach you, how to setup servers, configure ILO, configure RAID. You don't even find these in VMware provided course. My Class also covers Dissaster recovery solutions and replication technologies. There is a reson why my seats gets filled always and why my students are able to find jobs in good companies. Take a look at my demo or ask for references you will find out the difference.

Please note: 70% of my students for each batch comes via "word of Mouth". Many from AF attended my class and I can provide references if required. This is a unique class. I welcome students who has a passion to learn and not the guys who look for a shotcut secure a job. If your intention is to learn Vsphere from top to bottom from a person who is having 14 years of experience ( 10 years with VMware), this is the class for you.

I still suggest watching the Trans signal demos will be useful, so that, you probably will get an idea on what you are going to learn. I'm not sure, it is free or not.

If you have questions, feel free to call me at 609-851-9406 or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

LOL-

I would agree with above poster ... There is only so much one can learn from training. Asssalu training ante already technology vachina vallaki ichedi .. emi rani vallaki kadu.. trainsignal is a better resource than any other training. . .