Hello All. New Member.

JuliaEramus

I have been following this forum for a while and have enjoyed some of the posts. Finally decided to join as I felt I could help others and get help with some of the questions posted here. Hope to enjoy the time being here and make some friends on the way. Thanks one and all.

[quote name='Julia' timestamp='1370230515' post='1303816637']
I have been following this forum for a while and have enjoyed some of the posts. Finally decided to join as I felt I could help others and get help with some of the questions posted here. Hope to enjoy the time being here and make some friends on the way. Thanks one and all.
[/quote]

welcome do u know julia ann?

i love her

[quote name='Julia' timestamp='1370230515' post='1303816637']
[/quote]

nuvvu she aa ?

or male ?

[quote name='Jambal_haat' timestamp='1370241817' post='1303817169']

nuvvu she aa ?

or male ?
[/quote]
[quote name='Salividi' timestamp='1370242359' post='1303817191']
nuvvu ada ladies aa leka maga ladies aaa?
[/quote]ladies aithe matladara only gents thone na ? [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-R34-vNyWOFo/UTgN5eZP4DI/AAAAAAAAKR0/GG2FYU7tOB4/s150/Brahmi-2.gif[/img]

rajamouli stamp lekka nenu stamp vesina picha spaming chesuko po [img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/--o7mXz3u-j4/T9VVBGzBJAI/AAAAAAAAGo0/kmj8a1-XW2g/s150/PK-1.gif[/img]