Free Demo- Advanced Vmware Vsphere Esx Class

Dascase

[color=#282828]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have scheduled the start date for my 17th Batch on[size=5] [b]June 10th Monday[/b][/size]. . [size=5][b]Only 2 more seats left![/b][/size]! Please contact me if you would like to take a look at this class and to attend my free demo.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is one of the best class available for those who would like to learn VMware VSphere 5.1 in-depth. This is a class that will teach you everything required to manage a complex VSphere environment from top to bottom. Students will get ILO (remote) access to all HP servers and can access the lab 24 x 7 for 40 days. All my candidates have found a job in less then 45 days after the course completion. This is a chance to work on a bigger lab with lot of Servers and VM's. This will give you an enterprise class feel.

Many reference are available. Candidates who attended my class are working on ATT, Verizon, Capital One, AIG etc. Next batch starting in 5 days. This is one of the hottest IT technology in the market. Absolutely no programming skills needed. This is pure system administration. Learn the platform for cloud computing from an expert based in USA. [b]Contact [email protected] or call 609-851-9406 for more details and an invitation to attend the free Demo.[/b]

Here are some facts about my class and I hope this will answer your questions.

1. This is a class that starts from very basics computer concepts to advanced Hypervisor and cloud platform details.
2. Classes are on every alternate days from evening [b]8:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST[/b]
3. Total duration of the class is typically from [b]45 to 50 hours[/b], but it depends on each batch and the students.
4. The [b]course will last for 40 days[/b], and throughout the period you will [b]have 24 x7 access[/b] to the lab.
5. All my servers in my class are real HP rack mount servers.( 10 Plus HP servers)
6. Demo session will be provided to those who are interested to take a look at the classroom and lab setup.
7. I have a batch going on now and my plan is to start my next batch June 10[sup]th[/sup] Monday.
8. Max 8-10 students per class. Admission is based on first come first basis.
10. At this point I only have 3 more seats open for my June 10[sup]th[/sup] class.
11. This course also covers few topics other than virtualization. I cover, cloud basics, Disaster Recovery steps, New Replication technologies
12 Learn from a technology Architect who has 14 years in industry experience and a total of 10 years VMware experienence
13. Everyone can attempt to teach, but only a few can are good teachers. Experience the difference. Attend a free demo.

[b]Contact [email protected] or call 609-851-9406 for more details and an invitation to attend the free Demo.[/b][/font][/color][list]
[*][url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=1303830464&rating=1&secure_key=10227fed0ee7ce866621850ac657e925&post_return=1303830464"]Like This[/url]
[/list][list]
[*][url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=416933&qpid=1303830464"]Quote[/url]
[*][url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=416933&qpid=1303830464"]MultiQuote[/url]
[*][url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=edit_post&f=15&t=416933&p=1303830464&st="]Edit[/url]
[/list]