How To Overcome Negativity For Good

ManOnFire

It's difficult to control the words people use on us and some people get their kicks by saying hurtful things. Here are some of the few things you can do to keep your happiness and prevent negative words from ruining your day.

1. If someone tries to offend or belittle you, do not participate in his or her game. If you do not participate in the game, he or she will leave you, since t takes two to play the game.

2. Tell yourself that you are going to stay calm, happy and positive, no matter what people say or do. Repeat these words often, until your mind accepts them unconditionally.

3. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Don't assume someone is trying to offend or hurt you. Sometimes, they might be just joking or maybe they are having a bad day.

4. Pause briefly and think, before reacting instinctively or getting emotional. Maybe people are not referring to you? Don't jump to conclusions, without thinking first.

Remember; while you can't control what people say, your reaction is your sole responsibility. Have a great Week.

• Upvote 1

Always smile.. Believe me "there is no better way to tease and torture your enemies or pranksters than smiling at them to whatever they say".. When u react, to their comments, their ego gets satisfied that u took them seriously. When u smile back at them it hurts them like hell and u could really see them boiling and fuming and trying their best to win over you..

Gorgeous wallet clutch iphone case - Michael Kors

Special wallet clutch for iPhone 4S - Michael Kors Wallet Clutch combines iPhone 4S case at the identical time a painter wallet. Classic, chic and luxurious, this Michael Kors Wallet Clutch case blends an apple iphone four case in conjunction with a designer wallet. When open, the clutch displays your apple iphone 4 around the appropriate and a wallet about the left. This pocketbook style possessing a solid side spine adds a protective layer for additional assistance and sturdiness.
Particular wallet clutch for iPhone 4S: A two-in-one objective accessory that is luxurious and fashionable. The clutch displays iPhone 4S around the ideal side as well as a wallet around the left side when opening it. I know that I am not alone when i state that I typically have a huge bag filled with a Mary Poppins-esque quantity of stuff therein. It is offered in handy, and anytime everyone needs anything? Michael Kors iPhone Wallet clutch?), I've them covered. Lately i realized that perhaps it had been maybe a tiny bit As well large, but that is neither here nor there: As i nevertheless will need that bag about the days I've a laptop, I usually do not like that my only other offered selections for when I'm going out are: (a) carrying a smaller, but still bulky bag than Michael Kors iPhone Wallet clutch; harassing my husband to keep my telephone and lipsticks in his jeans.

Michael Kors Wallet Iphone Case Wristlet Cover Wallet Pouch Handbag Purse Wallet Clutch for Iphone4 4S in Black would be the foremost decision. If you do not would like to disappoint. Book rates and obtain Luxury Designer MK Iphone Case Wristlet Cover Wallet Pouch Handbag Purse Wallet Clutch for Iphone4 4S in Black just before the product is sold-out.Classic, chic and opulent, this Michael Kors Wallet Clutch case blends an apple iphone 4 case together with a designer wallet.
Essential Attributes
Cutouts for play-through functionality Simple device access Snap closure for added security Combination iPhone four case and functional designer wallet or purse Soft leather lining for protection against scratching Wrist strap for carrying the wallet clutch on wrist Compatibility: iphone four, iphone 4s

Connected Articles -
[url=http://www.mymkbags.com/]Michael Kors[/url], Wallet Clutch, iphone case 4s, iphone 4 case,

E-mail this article to a Buddy!

Acquire Articles like this 1 direct for your e mail box!
http://www.mymkbags.com/
Subscribe for free these days!