Any Job Consultancies In Uk...

loneranger

Am MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) , MCSA (Microsoft Certified Associate) and VMWARE trained as well....looking for job in UK.. is tehre any consultancies in UK like US where i can get job through them..?????

[quote name='loneranger' timestamp='1373962279' post='1303957886']
Am MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) , MCSA (Microsoft Certified Associate) and VMWARE trained as well....looking for job in UK.. is tehre any consultancies in UK like US where i can get job through them..?????
[/quote]

Bhayya to be frank, its not that easy to secure a job in UK when compared with India and USA that too without UK experience.
There are plenty of them. You need to talk with consultancies with confidence. In UK, most of the job market is controlled by consultancies. Even if your CV has everything that the Job-Desc asks for, unless you convince the consultant your CV will never reach right place. And also mostly referrals will work, try that way as well.
Try in cities like Belfast, Glasgow, Warrington-Cheshire area where competition from Desis is less when compared with South of England.

[quote name='loneranger' timestamp='1373962279' post='1303957886']
[/quote]
Bhayya
try with this company - Allstate Northern Ireland Insurance company. I cant post its URL I suppose.
Google and let me know if you cant find it.
They have lot of requirements on .NET. keep on visting their careers section.

• Upvote 1