Immediate Training In Hadoop, Big Data, Informatica, Hyperion And .net

ProIT

[right][size=5]Email:[color=#ff0000] [/color][email="[email protected]"][color=#ff0000][email protected][/color][/email][/size][/right]
[right][size=5]Contact Numbers: [color=#ff0000]510-403-4213[/color][/size][/right]

[size=4][color=#008080][b][i]ProLeverage IT Solutions[/i][/b][/color][color=#0000ff][i] seeks candidates with a master’s degree from a US University and with good analytical and programming skills[/i][/color][b][i][color=#0000ff]. [/color][color=#008080]ProLeverage IT Solutions[/color][/i][/b][color=#0000ff][i] is a software development and consulting company with current leading edge technologies. [/i][/color][b][i][color=#008080]ProLeverage IT[/color] [color=#008080]Solutions[/color][/i][/b][i][color=#008080] [/color][color=#0000ff]offers a competitive base salary, on going bonus, great benefits, training, support for all career development opportunities and aggressive marketing team for quick placements.[/color][/i][color=#0000ff] [/color][color=#ff0000][b][i][u]FREE[/u][/i][/b][/color][color=#0000ff][i]online training and accommodation is also available for selected[/i] [i]candidates.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=#ffa500][size=4]We provide training in the following technologies:[/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]Hadoop[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]Big Data[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]Hyperion[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]Informatica[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]Java[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]QA[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][b].Net[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#dda0dd][size=4][b]Call now and start your training ASAP!![/b][/size][/color]
[color=#dda0dd][size=4][b]510-403-4213[/b][/size][/color]