• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mahesh1

• Tadika

• SeemaLekka

• endivayaeelokam

Hi friends..

i need help and suggestions..

my father's elder sister married his bava , now i want to marry their son who is bava to me , so this will becomes 2nd generation...

actually we both love each other... my family is afraid saying some health problems will come to children so please tell me if you have any information on this ..blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this. 

how much chance is there to get the genetic disorders..and how much chance of not getting any problems

Hi friends..

i need help and suggestions..

my father's elder sister married his bava , now i want to marry their son who is bava to me , so this will becomes 2nd generation...

actually we both love each other... my family is afraid saying some health problems will come to children so please tell me if you have any information on this ..blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this. 

how much chance is there to get the genetic disorders..and how much chance of not getting any problems

why wait for some time, u will get handsome guy like me

pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

[font='Lucida Grande']Hi friends..[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']i need help and suggestions..[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']my father's elder sister married his bava , now i want to marry their son who is bava to me , so this will becomes 2nd generation...[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']actually we both love each other... my family is afraid saying some health problems will come to children so please tell me if you have any information on this ..blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this. [/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']how much chance is there to get the genetic disorders..and how much chance of not getting any problems[/font]

Hi its very typical situation