Urgent... Need 5 Test Cases For Batch Program

harinimi

Hi,

Can any one help me out in writing 5 complex test cases for below batch program, its really urgent...[list]
[*][size=3][color=#262626]Design a few (at least 5) complex test cases for the following scenario:[/color][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=3][color=#262626]Need to deploy a batch program to production[/color][/size]
[*][size=3][color=#262626]Batch Job must run 3 times a Day[/color][/size]
[*][size=3][color=#262626]The number of Batch Job “candidates” that are picked up each time the batch job runs is configurable from 0 to 1000 through a properties file[/color][color=#262626] [/color][/size]
[/list]
[indent=1][size=3][color=#262626]Thank You![/color][/size][/indent]

[list]
[*]I'm no expert but let me start so that others can add . Looks like they are high level requirements , most of the time timings for the 3 cycles can be validated by looking at the time-stamp etc.
[*][color=#262626][size=3]Requirement 1.Need to deploy a batch program to production [/size][/color]
[/list]
[color=#262626][size=3] Test case: Check for batch deployment into production , validate the batch program deployment ( check for the attributes or tables that are to be updated for the batch deployment)[/size][/color]

[color=#262626][size=3]​Requirement 2: [/size][/color][list]
[*][size=3][color=#262626]Batch Job must run 3 times a Day [/color][/size]
[*][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#262626][size=3]Test Case: check for batch job deployments are inter veld / scheduled for three time a day [/size][/color][/font]
[*][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#262626][size=3]Requirement 3: check for batch job capacity and capability that it can pick up candidates from 0 to 1000 through the properties file.[/size][/color][/font]
[/list]