Free It Training And Job Placement (Opt/h1/ead/aslyum/gc)

Thupalli

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]National Software Management is recruiting qualified individuals for full time opportunities we have currently in our organization for our growing client needs.[/font][/b]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Candidates may have the following immigration status: [/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]OPT/ CPT/ L2/ EAD/Aslyum/ Green Card/ Citizens. [/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We are an [/font]E-verified firm which is experienced in processing H1 visas, L1 transfers, and Green cards.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We Recruit candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and various professional experience levels.[/font]
Our Trainings include but are not limited to:

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Java/J2EE[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Networking[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]ETL - Data stage, Informatica, Abinitio[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Reporting : Cognos, Micro strategy, [/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hyperion, Business Objects[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Teradata & SAS[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]SQL Server DBA (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif].Net (Biztalk/ Sharepoint)[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Weblogic/Websphere[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Business Analyst[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Quality Assurance Engineer[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Oracle Developer/ DBA[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Oracle Apps (HR, Financial)[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Various SAP technologies[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hyperion[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hadoop[/font][/i]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We provide training for OPT/CPT candidates along with all other candidates according to our open requirements with our clients.[/font]

[b][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Benefits during Training & after Training:[/font][/size][/b]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]All training is conducted online with a live, interactive trainer who is US based.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Training and Placement is 100% free.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Training is offer during the daytime, evenings, and nighttime weekdays/weekends.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]All training materials and module accesses are provided free of charge.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Mocks interview and presentations for project preparation along with resume preparation assistance.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Placement is IMMEDIATE. 95% of candidates are placed before the training ends; 100% are placed within the 3 weeks following.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Full relocation assistance.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We cover 100% of H1 processing costs.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Insurance including Dental.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font="trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif"]Full access to, your selected technology, expert advice/ guidance assistance once you are on project.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Excellent Instructors and Marketing Teams - Guaranteed successful placement upon completion of the training.[/font][/indent]

[i][font="trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif"]Note: Our referral system, is $500 per referral per each of the first 3 people referred and $650 for each person [/font]thereafter.[/i]

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Interested Candidates please send your resumes to [email protected][/font][/b]

[quote name='Thupalli' timestamp='1382460007' post='1304449766']
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]National Software Management is recruiting qualified individuals for full time opportunities we have currently in our organization for our growing client needs.[/font][/b]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Candidates may have the following immigration status: [/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]OPT/ CPT/ L2/ EAD/Aslyum/ Green Card/ Citizens. [/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We are an [/font]E-verified firm which is experienced in processing H1 visas, L1 transfers, and Green cards.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We Recruit candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and various professional experience levels.[/font]
Our Trainings include but are not limited to:

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Java/J2EE[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Networking[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]ETL - Data stage, Informatica, Abinitio[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Reporting : Cognos, Micro strategy, [/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hyperion, Business Objects[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Teradata & SAS[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]SQL Server DBA (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif].Net (Biztalk/ Sharepoint)[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Weblogic/Websphere[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Business Analyst[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Quality Assurance Engineer[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Oracle Developer/ DBA[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Oracle Apps (HR, Financial)[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Various SAP technologies[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hyperion[/font][/i]
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hadoop[/font][/i]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We provide training for OPT/CPT candidates along with all other candidates according to our open requirements with our clients.[/font]

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Benefits during Training & after Training:[/font][/b]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]All training is conducted online with a live, interactive trainer who is US based.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Training and Placement is 100% free.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Training is offer during the daytime, evenings, and nighttime weekdays/weekends.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]All training materials and module accesses are provided free of charge.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Mocks interview and presentations for project preparation along with resume preparation assistance.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Placement is IMMEDIATE. 95% of candidates are placed before the training ends; 100% are placed within the 3 weeks following.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Full relocation assistance.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]We cover 100% of H1 processing costs.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Insurance including Dental.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Full access to, your selected technology, expert advice/ guidance assistance once you are on project.[/font][/indent]

[indent=1][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Excellent Instructors and Marketing Teams - Guaranteed successful placement upon completion of the training.[/font][/indent]

[i][font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Note: Our referral system, is $500 per referral per each of the first 3 people referred and $650 for each person [/font]thereafter.[/i]

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Interested Candidates please send your resumes to [email protected][/font][/b]
[/quote]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNQsK4nnrFA/UbNJu0FAQtI/AAAAAAAAG3U/1aY_s_g-OaA/s1600/avuna.gif[/img]