Bulk Hiring For Java Front End Developer & Gui Developer

venkattek

New Position Which You Might Be Interested To Share Your Consultant Resume We only work with direct client Hi, Hope you are doing great, My name is Venkat , I am a Technical Recruiter. Please check out the below mention job description and revert me back with a suitable profile, Please share the job description with your consultant and if he/she feels comfortable than forward me their profile Mention the best competitive rate for which you can submit the profile; Role: Front End Developer Location: Woodbury, NY Duration: 6+ Months Role: Front End Developer Primary Skills Required Expertise in HTML / HTML5, and CSS Skills Extensive experience in AngularJS / JavaScript/ AJAX / Experience in content Management Framework DRUPAL Knowledge in Java /J2EE is desirable …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................. • Role: GUI Developer • Vacancies : 3 • Location: San Jose, Sunnyvale, CA • 6 months to one year long in San Jose, Sunnyvale • Keywords: Web developer, Front end web developer, GUI Lead (should have worked one either Sencha EXTJS/ Sencha Touch / Dojo with JQuery) SNo Job description of candidate 1 • Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing web pages and Javascript. • Interactive, Web 2.0 data driven, client facing web sites and mobile web applications utilizing web programming languages such as JQuery Mobile, ExtJS, Sencha Touch, .NET MVC, JSON • JavaScript, CSS, HTML5 Since getting Sencha ExtJS is difficult, we are looking at resumes with various options as mentioned below: Skillset preference • 1st preference – Sencha ExtJS version 4 • 2nd preference – Sencha Touch • 3rd preference – JQuery/ DOJO “I DO RATHER HAVE MANY OTHER POSITIONS SO I KINDLY REQUEST ALL THE READER OF THIS REQUISATION TO SEND ME THEIR HOTLIST SO THAT I CAN SHARE YOU THE CONSERNED POSITIONS” Thanks and Regards Venkat Jyothi Swaroop Technical Recruiter Venkat@[email protected]