Need Some Valuable Information Reg Career

login2vanama

Hi Every one,

Koncham confusion lo vunnanu ...please no fun statements please

present ga nenu Embedded systems meda work chestunnanu ..recent ga H1 vochindi and kontha mandi friends ni adigithe H1 medha jobs on Embedded anthe easy ga dorakav ani chepparu (Dont know how far this is correct ) and suggested me to learn some tech which can help me to get some job.

So, Nenu from Electronics Degree and previous Exp on the same but which tech would be suitable for me at this stage.

US lo survive avvataniki em technology choose chesukunte baguntundi as per current openings/oppurtunities.

please let me know u r valuable suggestions...

Appreciate u r help and Thanking you. 

Hi Every one,

present ga nenu Embedded systems meda work chestunnanu ..recent ga H1 vochindi and kontha mandi friends ni adigithe H1 medha jobs on Embedded anthe easy ga dorakav ani chepparu (Dont know how far this is correct ) and suggested me to learn some tech which can help me to get some job.

So, Nenu from Electronics Degree and previous Exp on the same but which tech would be suitable for me at this stage.

US lo survive avvataniki em technology choose chesukunte baguntundi as per current openings/oppurtunities.

Already Embedded systems media job cheshutnnaru kada., mall Job search deniki., And Tech ante CS side ravali chushutnnara??? 

Hi Every one,

meeku already embedded sys meeda exp undi kada... try in intel or relative companies... they take you easily b'coz you have h1 now they can transfer you, once you are here.

Already Embedded systems media job cheshutnnaru kada., mall Job search deniki., And Tech ante CS side ravali chushutnnara??? 

ledu Brother,  I am not in States now and working away but got H1 recently and planning to move to US...so all this for 

meeku already embedded sys meeda exp undi kada... try in intel or relative companies... they take you easily b'coz you have h1 now they can transfer you, once you are here.

Thanks bro,  I was checking in some job Portals ...openings bagane vunnai kani ...vere tech emanna nerchukuni velthe better option emanna vuntundemo ani ...bit confused and can't able decide ...

Ohh okay., veer technology ante, CS side ravali chusthunnara???  

ledu Brother,  I am not in States now and working away but got H1 recently and planning to move to US...so all this for