Did Any1 Try This Indian Whiskey ?

donganaaK

maybe next time try chestha ...naaku enduko whiskey nachadu .. i dint even feel anything special abt blue label ..... first nunchi i never used to drink whiskey or beer anduke pedha taste teliyadu ankunta

Blue Label is highly overrated ! No wonder u didnt feel anything and don't drink with coke or sprite  if u wanna taste something;

Drink with a little bit of Soda or Water

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• ChampakDas

• galiraju

• SamosaChai

Top Posters In This Topic

taagataniki kaadu bhaiyya... deeniki bayata full hype undi , asala ikkada evarikaina idea undemo ani curiosity anthe

let me run search query on this...

Blue Label is highly overrated ! No wonder u didnt feel anything and don't drink with coke or sprite  if u wanna taste something;

Drink with a little bit of Soda or Water

i just had BL on the rocks but naaku em difference teliyaledu...

mana buddy bhayya vesina post brand and na 1st post kalipi chaduvu...then you will understand my intention yavar ina catch chestaru emo anukunna PK-1.gif em gopi lolaa no emooo PK-1.gif

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

lol ok

Amrut is a brand of Indian single malt whisky, manufactured by Amrut Distilleries, and launched on 24 August 2004 in Glasgow, Scotland. It is the first single malt whisky to be made in India.

The brand became famous after whisky connoisseur Jim Murray gave it a rating of 82 on a scale of 1–100 in 2005, and again in 2010, when Murray declared Amrut Fusion single malt whisky as the world's third-best whisky in that year's edition of his annual Whisky Bible. John Hansell, editor of American magazine Whisky Advocate, wrote that "India's Amrut distillery changed the way many think of Indian whisky – that it was just cheap Scotch whisky blended with who knows what and sold as Indian whisky. Amrut is making whisky, and it's very good".

Amrut Distilleries currently sells Amrut single malt whisky in 22 countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy,[10] Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Amrut is a brand of Indian single malt whisky, manufactured by Amrut Distilleries, and launched on 24 August 2004 in Glasgow, Scotland. It is the first single malt whisky to be made in India.

The brand became famous after whisky connoisseur Jim Murray gave it a rating of 82 on a scale of 1–100 in 2005, and again in 2010, when Murray declared Amrut Fusion single malt whisky as the world's third-best whisky in that year's edition of his annual Whisky Bible. John Hansell, editor of American magazine Whisky Advocate, wrote that "India's Amrut distillery changed the way many think of Indian whisky – that it was just cheap Scotch whisky blended with who knows what and sold as Indian whisky. Amrut is making whisky, and it's very good".

Amrut Distilleries currently sells Amrut single malt whisky in 22 countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy,[10] Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States.

idi nenu already chusa bhaiyya , i was surprised that i dint knw abt such a famous indian brand till nw .... anduke ikkada first hand information evari daggara aina undemo ani vesa...

idi nenu already chusa bhaiyya , i was surprised that i dint knw abt such a famous indian brand till nw .... anduke ikkada first hand information evari daggara aina undemo ani vesa...

idi pedhaga popular kaaledu because of poor marketing skills....manam ekkadina Cricket tournament, TV shows, news paper and magazines ad vastey chustam..... and mana local distributers kuda sariga interest chupa ledu anukunta...even though they know it.

Bangalore lo vuney vaaru correct ga cheputaru....

idi pedhaga popular kaaledu because of poor marketing skills....manam ekkadina Cricket tournament, TV shows, news paper and magazines ad vastey chustam..... and mana local distributers kuda sariga interest chupa ledu anukunta...even though they know it.

Bangalore lo vuney vaaru correct ga cheputaru....

yeah marketing baaga poor ankunta...and yeah bangalore lo almost anni pedha shops lo dorukuthundi anta

yeah marketing baaga poor ankunta...and yeah bangalore lo almost anni pedha shops lo dorukuthundi anta

Evening title edit cheyy....calling Bangalore guys ani...

appudu correct answer vachey chances vundi....

Evening title edit cheyy....calling Bangalore guys ani...

appudu correct answer vachey chances vundi....

yeah ill try...

internet lo fake advertisement jargutundhi..

this is nt a famous whiskey

its may not be famous but deeniki chaala fans unnaru .. indaka reddit cofounder gadu my new favourite whiskey ani oka topic start chesadu thats when i got to knw abt this

ninna night Amrut teerdam puchukuna.. price konchem ekuvey 2800rs. taste 100pipiers ki similar vundi.. but scotch feel vundi.. 2-6 pegs same feeling lo vunam andaram... finally indian scotch teerdam baagundi.. but price baaga ekuva daniki...

Liquor store ki velli adagina ventaney adi super duper ani champadu aa shop vaadu.. baaga promote chestunatunaru...

ninna night Amrut teerdam puchukuna.. price konchem ekuvey 2800rs. taste 100pipiers ki similar vundi.. but scotch feel vundi.. 2-6 pegs same feeling lo vunam andaram... finally indian scotch teerdam baagundi.. but price baaga ekuva daniki...

Liquor store ki velli adagina ventaney adi super duper ani champadu aa shop vaadu.. baaga promote chestunatunaru...

avnaa... nicee .. ekkada hyd or bangalore ?