About Simha trailer !!!!!

nastyguys

I happened to see Simha trailer this morning and just wanted to say that I am dumbstruck ... I normally dont post threads writing reviews about movies but I could not resist myself writing about this one.

I collecte trailers (strange but true). I have around 40 GB collection of trailers worldwide (Hollywood, Bollywood, TFI, Chines, Korean, Europian etc etc). These are good and crticially applauded trailers. I can proudly add this trailer and say that this is one of my best collection.

I have seen every few trailers in Tollywood which makes you drop your jaws and SIMHA is one among them.

1. Look at the way he chases a goon on his bike with the axe infront
2. See the way NBK slings his axe on the platform with train crossing at high speeds
3. Scene where he is attacked by a group of assasins with weapons
4. Background score
5.The way he sits in the chair in deep thinking
6.The way he says "vaddu"...."chudoddu" ...... Holy Hell ... I had gooseflesh for a while

finally,
The last 5 secs where he stands in between the assasins and camera spins around ..... Boy thats awesome !!!!!!

Anti fans : I am a movie lover and this one is written with total netural approach. If you still have any negative comments about NBK in this movie , there is something terribly wrong. Gods shall save those !!!

Comment on the movie if you dont like ..... dont comment blndly with senseless and immature comments .....  cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nastyguys

• nenuinthe

• polikeka

• NippuRavva

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzVxCeG93lg&feature=player_embedded#lq-lq2-hq-vhq]simha theartical trailer[/url]

[quote author=Kaushik link=topic=60113.msg600124#msg600124 date=1271519212]
baga seppav baa.....  ~"! ~"!
[/quote]
cheers12w cheers12w
[quote author=YUVARATHNA link=topic=60113.msg600119#msg600119 date=1271519111]
*=: *=: you rock you rock
[/quote][quote author=KINGMAKERS link=topic=60113.msg600117#msg600117 date=1271519038]
you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock
[/quote]

thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

nastu baa.. mallaa aripinchaavu  ^^" ^^" ^^" ^^"  you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock illion tyms you rock baa...

nenu aa movie choosee mundhu inaa trailers pakka follow avuthaa...  dancegdb dancegdb dancegdb

cenima teeyatam kannaa... composing trailers need much efforts

[quote author=sombarey link=topic=60113.msg600138#msg600138 date=1271519521]
nastu baa.. mallaa aripinchaavu  ^^" ^^" ^^" ^^"  you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock illion tyms you rock baa...

nenu aa movie choosee mundhu inaa trailers pakka follow avuthaa...  dancegdb dancegdb dancegdb

cenima teeyatam kannaa... composing trailers need much efforts
[/quote]

true baaa ..... trailer ekkada pattav ..... tooo much asalu

[quote author=nastyguys link=topic=60113.msg600149#msg600149 date=1271519746]
true baaa ..... trailer ekkada pattav ..... tooo much asalu
[/quote]

chithaka kodatha bavaa ichaadu poddunnaa.. naaku day a trailor tho nee start ayendi

[quote author=gr8andhra link=topic=60113.msg600160#msg600160 date=1271520029]
Malli comedy show...
[/quote]

inkoo gas gaadu dhigaadu  hitwalltwice hitwalltwice hitwalltwice

Malli comedy show...
[/quote]

arey chichor saale G moosukuni dobbei

Malli comedy show...
[/quote]

mama , needhi andhra pradesh ena .... emi ledhu doubt vachindi ..... Andhra Pradesh lo aithe ilanti cinemalani POWERFUL movies antaru ....