Chex---Disease---Be Careful---Guys.....

Leonardo_Di_Carpio

Be careful guys, HSV virus can spread not only through sexual contact it can spread through kissing, skin contact or even sharing objects like towels with the infected person. It doesn't matter whether u use condom or not with an infected person with HSV virus, the virus can spread through skin contact and 100 % chance to get infected if there is any exchange between saliva or mucous or any fluid from an infected person. I did my masters In Biology and just want to share my knowledge with you guys.

I know there are few jerks here who dont believe what others say and think they are posting nonsense for those people below is the reference link about herpes virus.

https://www.aad.org/dermatology-a-to-z/diseases-and-treatments/e---h/herpes-simplex/who-gets-causes

And guess what United States ranks 1 in sexually transmitted diseases.

Vammmoo

• 1 month later...

Maa friend okkadu...ikkade vuntadu....

recent ga match set avuthundi....amayi chala manchidi antunadu....same caste kuda.....

twist enti ante....last weekend ba-ck-pag-e.com lo s-l-ut deggaraki velladu....

he used protection also....now from past 2 days he got bumps on his peni-s.....

he went to doctor to check-up....

results lo.....HSV-2 ani vachindi anta....

ippudu full tension inka almost crying....

herpes ki no cure....medicine thiskunte suppress avutundi ....symptomps kuda emi ekkuva kanipinchav antunadu....

he called me and telling this and literlally crying....ippudu pelli chesukunte....amayi kuda disease spread ayyi infect avutundi antunadu.....he is almost 27 now....recent ga india velli vachadu with successful h1b stamping.......

ee amayni kakpothe ....vere amayi ni....pelli chesukovali....but i like this girl much....will let her know after marriage slowly antundu.....

any suggestions for him....

be careful n in control with girls outside man....vadni chusthe chala jaali vestundi...but helpless....

inthaaaki meee friend pelli sesukunnadaa ledhaa ?

thanks for ur suggestion bro...i will tell this to him....

but no cure for hsv-2 ani telling....chala mild n early stage vundi ani cheppadu....but once infected life long will stay in nerve cells ani telling....

almost 2 hours phone call lo matladadu natho ee roju after office.... :(

Not read all the comments not sure if someone suggested, if you maintain good diet and lifestyle (No smoking, drinking) then your immune system can withstand it and it will not come regularly. Due to stress and bad lifestyle the changes are that the cells will get activated. There are lots of research articles on this. Doctor might have suggested valacyclovir to take onset of symptoms. if you take two days the popups will go out and you have to restrain to participate in any sexual activity during this time so that it cannot spread easily.

Regarding Marriage and further life, it is not that complex till the partner understands the situation. 

Someone posted that cannot have kids with HSV-2. That is not true.

is it true? How come people post this kind of shitt threads :(

ee thread ki highest number of views and replies man...

db admin n mods do fake ID create chesi ila esaru emo...:)

ee thread ki highest number of views and replies man...

db admin n mods do fake ID create chesi ila esaru emo... :)

Yedo time pass kaka ila DB ki vache vallanu fools chestunnara?