Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

your knowledge is only on gedelu so you just read that word but i also talked about star hotels that didn't get to your brain as you might be not aware of that.

you are so right janaki

gedulu r important to read

and reading words is like talking in star hotel

brains of star pple is not aware of that

First get married to a mahalakshmi then make her modern .Just easy you know.

Hmm easier said than done.. To be honest if I feel like I have to tune her too much to match my wavelength I simply reject that match.. If I don't feel like doing something I don't listen even to my parents..

inthakantee funny convrsn assalu chudledhu.. elantidhokati chusthanu ani kudaa anukole..

rofl lmaaaoo..

mari em chusta anukunav

ilanti mission ekada chuda leda mari

funny ante you mean fun

rofl lmao ante endi

your knowledge is only on gedelu so you just read that word but i also talked about star hotels that didn't get to your brain as you might be not aware of that.

so u say gedhelu meping in 5 star antaav,, like in Thulasi movie. maa urilo pedani vendi pallalo etthutaaru anta.. gedhelani AC rooms lo unchutaaru anta..like dat aa..ayooo.gif?1290058250

you are so right janaki

gedulu r important to read

and reading words is like talking in star hotel

brains of star pple is not aware of that

Why you are writing like that instead you can use a '.' and continue with a space and capitol letter. It looks good to read. I am leaving this thread bye.

Why you are writing like that instead you can use a '.' and continue with a space and capitol letter. It looks good to read. I am leaving this thread bye.

Janaki...  GN

rapidex lo join ayanu kada

first day anthe nerpistaru