Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

Hmm easier said than done.. To be honest if I feel like I have to tune her too much to match my wavelength I simply reject that match.. If I don't feel like doing something I don't listen even to my parents..

Wearing jeans is not a bad thing in USA because of this weather but it looks bad in villages as mens are bad there. May be because of that your monm might have bashed that girl. Don't worry your mom will understand you.

Wearing jeans is not a bad thing in USA because of this weather but it looks bad in villages as mens are bad there. May be because of that your monm might have bashed that girl. Don't worry your mom will understand you.

Mens kadhu.. Men.. abbailu..

Men are bad in village in India??   Men are good in Us?? is that what you mean???

ya ya

jeans is village is like cheddi in city

city chedi is like bad to women and girls

because city girls are good and weather is bad

and men ogle at women

rapidex lo join ayanu kada

first day anthe nerpistaru

nenu roju janaki tho 5 min matlaadutha ippati nundi.. i want dat English-Vinglish athi..ayooo.gif?1290058250

Mens kadhu.. Men.. abbailu..

Men are bad in village in India??   Men are good in Us?? is that what you mean???

ya she meant womens in mens

and mens are mens

as they r from mars

and womens are from venus and neptune and pluto

you are from village no

When in USA one can wear whatever they like say if my significant other wears a skirt it might be OK but while we are in a India visit obviously she should stick to traditional clothing..

When in USA one can wear whatever they like say if my significant other wears a skirt it might be OK but while we are in a India visit obviously she should stick to traditional clothing..

yes