Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

yes

You should be tough and face the challenges any part of your life.. Methaga unte inka thokkalani chesthadi ee samajam.. Meeku already telusu anukunta just reiterating

You should be tough and face the challenges any part of your life.. Methaga unte inka thokkalani chesthadi ee samajam.. Meeku already telusu anukunta just reiterating

yeah yeah venki gif

half ki full saree ki difference endi jeppu

half saree half rate ke dorkutadhi.. wen compared wid full saree... and full saree sagam vippithe half saree vastadi..ayooo.gif?1290058250

Thats what i said earlier i know gedelu and i know star hotels. People taking abusive language is more common in India (also in this site what i understood ). If you compare to that place this is better right? This place is land of opportunities it depends on how you take it and use it. 

Thats what i said earlier i know gedelu and i know star hotels. People taking abusive language is more common in India (also in this site what i understood ). If you compare to that place this is better right? This place is land of opportunities it depends on how you take it and use it. 

Well Said..brahmi73_zps316e34a5.gif