Time Pass Thread

Pournami1

Happy pongal Nani. How did you celebrate?

by Doing Head Bath.. wat abt u.. Grand way.? -? Giving 5 acres to each paleru ...?.. TFGif.gif

by Doing Head Bath.. wat abt u.. Grand way.? -? Giving 5 acres to each paleru ...?.. TFGif.gif

LOL no. If i start giving 5 acres to each paleru i will be left with no acres. Helped mommy in making dishes. Yesterday we made chilakalu to make chilakalu garland and evening we are going for some parantam. I know this is funny but that will be like a potluck.

LOL no. If i start giving 5 acres to each paleru i will be left with no acres. Helped mommy in making dishes. Yesterday we made chilakalu to make chilakalu garland and evening we are going for some parantam. I know this is funny but that will be like a potluck.

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

i thought u Richooo Richhh like Lingaa Rajnikanth.. nice .. we also goin to Parantam today eve.. some Beer Party Parantaam..TFGif.gif