H1B I-129 - Petition Suspended And Sent To Uscis For Revoke

Rate this topic

giriprksh

Hi DB members,

Need your suggestions on this.

I have applied for H1B through a Desi Consultancy (Branch office ) Hyderabad in April 2013. On September 2013, my ‘I-129 - Petition for a Non-immigrant Work Visa’ got approved and I have received my H1B Approval Notice (I-749) valid till Sep 2016

Attended for bio-metric finger prints and H1B stamping Interview on January 2014, Chennai - I was Issued with a 221(g) form Stating require "Additional Administrative processing". 

On March 2014, I have received an e-mail regarding a post that was received to VFS Chennai office from US consulate. I have collected the post on  April 2014, and saw a enclosed document which says my 221(g) is suspended and sent to USCIS for revoke along with my original "I-129 - Petition for a Non-immigrant Work Visa "and LCA document 

After waiting many months my Petitioner has again re-invoked/enquired on my ‘I-129 - Petition for a Nonimmigrant Work Visa’ application and provided necessary required documents again on September 2014 to USCIS.

Currently my USCIS status say's Response received and under review and my petitioner should be receiving an e- mail or post about my case decision by November 2014". 

Even today Jan 2015 my USCIS status is still same " Response received and under review" and my petitioner has no update from USCIS yet.

My petitioner is suggesting me to transfer my petition to some other company/ consultancy and this time my petition would come under NON CAP/ CAP exemption as I  have H1B (I 749 ) approval notice valid till sep 2016.

-        Is this possible to transfer my H1B petition without stamping?

-       Shall I write an email or do phone call requesting an update on my case to USCIS?

And my petitioner is suggesting to transfer to a company which can give client letter as most of the Desi companies bring people from India by showing an In-house/Internal project ,so US consulate people are delaying or issuing 221g for In house project petitions.

Could you all please suggest any ideas what should I do next?

yes you can transfer. But problem is who will accept to request transfer unless otherwise you have job with a proper client who can submit client lettter and all.. otherwise you have to find someone with in house project.. antha risk cheyakapovachu.. so all the best